There are 200 users in the forums

Potential trade partners after Week 11

Originally posted by 9moon:
I really really have a feeling that it's gonna be a fun circus at the old CAMELOT when it comes to draft time.. and w/teams gasping to land the QBs, we are gonna be everyhones BFF come Draft Day.

for sample...

I see the Browns drafting Saqoan then coming back to us to land a QB.

The Giants can wait til the 2nd round because of they took Webb last year.

The Jets on the other hand, did no purposely fold this year NOT to land Rosen.. or even Randolph...

The Saints know that Brees isn't getting any younger and this would be the time to develop a young QB... The Saints and the Broncos will have a non stop offering or a bid of war for our spot especially if Darnold or the kid from Wyoming is still there..

and while both Miami and the Chargers are waiting for everyone to clear the clouds, they will keep it quiet and try to sneak up and make for another trade w/us to land a Wentz clone from Rivers alma mater.

and just when you think that Lynch and Shanny are ready to draft a RB similar to Warrick Dunn or even Freeman (Atlanta) in Stanford's LOVE, the Steel City comes in calling to offer us either DeCastro or Pouncey and their 1st rounder so that they can draft the future replacement of Big Ben..

NOW, ...... HOW DO YOU LIKE IT ????

Is that you BuZz?
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by 4thandlong:
After Paxton Lynch and Osweiller I dont think Elway will draft a kid like Allen. Certainly not with a pick as high as #4. My gut tells me he wont be so willing to take a big risk this time around. He needs his franchise QB or that team is going to suffer for quite some time

Elway will be all in on Cousins or Eli Manning. Bradford is also off contract.

Eli Manning? I seriously doubt that any team wants Eli at this point in his career. Cousins maybe but I still would be very surprised if Denver didnt take a QB in round 1

Jacksonville
[ Edited by LifelongNiner on Nov 22, 2017 at 1:47 AM ]
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Originally posted by 4thandlong:
After Paxton Lynch and Osweiller I dont think Elway will draft a kid like Allen. Certainly not with a pick as high as #4. My gut tells me he wont be so willing to take a big risk this time around. He needs his franchise QB or that team is going to suffer for quite some time

Elway will be all in on Cousins or Eli Manning. Bradford is also off contract.

Eli Manning? I seriously doubt that any team wants Eli at this point in his career. Cousins maybe but I still would be very surprised if Denver didnt take a QB in round 1

Jacksonville

Eli retires and becomes papa johns delivery guy..I believe he has some pull within the organization..
Originally posted by jersey49er:
Eli retires and becomes papa johns delivery guy..I believe he has some pull within the organization..

Continues riding his brothers coattails
Share 49ersWebzone