LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 151 users in the forums

Potential trade partners after Week 11

Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Broncos radio is proposing a trade with the 49ers. Von Miller + the Broncos 1st for the 49ers first. I would love that trade but it won't happen

Hell yes I would do that trade
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Broncos radio is proposing a trade with the 49ers. Von Miller + the Broncos 1st for the 49ers first. I would love that trade but it won't happen

They should include Capri Bibbs as "already executed compensation"
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

Just wouldn't be fair having Buck and Miller. A small trade down and get Nelson, Ridley or another trade down.

You never know. If the Niners pick first or if Cleveland passes on Rosen I could see a BIG trade with Denver. I just have to believe that John Elway would love a kid with a cannon arm and tremendous pocket presence. There are going to be some teams willing to give up a lot in my opinion to get him. The Browns should draft him but they are... well the Browns.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
You never know. If the Niners pick first or if Cleveland passes on Rosen I could see a BIG trade with Denver. I just have to believe that John Elway would love a kid with a cannon arm and tremendous pocket presence. There are going to be some teams willing to give up a lot in my opinion to get him. The Browns should draft him but they are... well the Browns.

Elway track record is to draft a player like Josh Allen. I'm just not gonna get my hopes up for Miller. I do think we will get a massive trade as long as we stay in the top 2.

Elway track record is to draft a player like Josh Allen. I'm just not gonna get my hopes up for Miller. I do think we will get a massive trade as long as we stay in the top 2.

After Paxton Lynch and Osweiller I dont think Elway will draft a kid like Allen. Certainly not with a pick as high as #4. My gut tells me he wont be so willing to take a big risk this time around. He needs his franchise QB or that team is going to suffer for quite some time
After Paxton Lynch and Osweiller I dont think Elway will draft a kid like Allen. Certainly not with a pick as high as #4. My gut tells me he wont be so willing to take a big risk this time around. He needs his franchise QB or that team is going to suffer for quite some time

I agree. It was more of a snarky comment from me since I live in Denver and have been telling Pony fans that Elway a s**t GM for the past 3 years and they are all starting to see it. I think the Broncos are gonna be having a major turnover and starting their rebuild this off season. Players like Harris jr, Miller, their young LT and Center, Marshall, their young Safeties, and Wolfe being the only players safe from being cut or traded.
Do I have this right? Von Miller is a versatile 28 yr. old SAM who can defend the pass, defend the run, and is a monster blitzer? Holy crud, pair him with a pass rushing RDE and we instantly have a defense we won't be ashamed of.
Originally posted by RTFirefly:
Do I have this right? Von Miller is a versatile 28 yr. old SAM who can defend the pass, defend the run, and is a monster blitzer? Holy crud, pair him with a pass rushing RDE and we instantly have a defense we won't be ashamed of.

It was just some talking heads (Branden Stokely) on the radio talking about the idea of the trade. To his defense he did make a good point saying having Von Miller on the team still is a bad 3 win team. I'd imagine Elway will be cutting players like DT. And pushing hard for Cousins if he's available.

Yup...won't happen. I would jump on this in a second. I'd even do our first for Miller+their 2nd.

Originally posted by RTFirefly:

It was just some talking heads (Branden Stokely) on the radio talking about the idea of the trade. To his defense he did make a good point saying having Von Miller on the team still is a bad 3 win team. I'd imagine Elway will be cutting players like DT. And pushing hard for Cousins if he's available.
I've been a big admirer of Von Miller for years (who hasn't?). I want to get a stud LB so that we have 2 (+Foster) and obviously our pass rush is a critical need. He'd kill 1 1/2 birds with one stone. You can probably tell lol that I'd jump at that trade. But then I'd be scratching my head trying to figure out the RDE part.
[ Edited by RTFirefly on Nov 21, 2017 at 6:55 PM ]

Elway will be all in on Cousins or Eli Manning. Bradford is also off contract.
Originally posted by okdkid:
Would imagine Niners make some calls for young, under performing WRs around the league. Amari Cooper and Devontae Parker should be on the list.

No to overrated Amari Cooper
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
I really really have a feeling that it's gonna be a fun circus at the old CAMELOT when it comes to draft time.. and w/teams gasping to land the QBs, we are gonna be everyhones BFF come Draft Day.

for sample...

I see the Browns drafting Saqoan then coming back to us to land a QB.

The Giants can wait til the 2nd round because of they took Webb last year.

The Jets on the other hand, did no purposely fold this year NOT to land Rosen.. or even Randolph...

The Saints know that Brees isn't getting any younger and this would be the time to develop a young QB... The Saints and the Broncos will have a non stop offering or a bid of war for our spot especially if Darnold or the kid from Wyoming is still there..

and while both Miami and the Chargers are waiting for everyone to clear the clouds, they will keep it quiet and try to sneak up and make for another trade w/us to land a Wentz clone from Rivers alma mater.

and just when you think that Lynch and Shanny are ready to draft a RB similar to Warrick Dunn or even Freeman (Atlanta) in Stanford's LOVE, the Steel City comes in calling to offer us either DeCastro or Pouncey and their 1st rounder so that they can draft the future replacement of Big Ben..

NOW, ...... HOW DO YOU LIKE IT ????
Originally posted by 4thandlong:

Elway will be all in on Cousins or Eli Manning. Bradford is also off contract.

Eli Manning? I seriously doubt that any team wants Eli at this point in his career. Cousins maybe but I still would be very surprised if Denver didnt take a QB in round 1
Share 49ersWebzone