LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 256 users in the forums

Derrius Guice, RB, LSU

My dream would be: buffalo wants to trade with us for whatever reason- draft Guice and Price.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Once in a blue moon we agree. However rarely in the draft forum it seems.

Is what it is lol, would be lame in here if everyone agreed on everything

See, we can agree in the draft forum =D.

I think we agreed on Garropolo and Devante Adams that year? Maybe not. I dunno, but we agree more than you think. The above post is just one instance!

And i enjoy our conversations NY, just to be clear, or i wouldn't respond to so many of your posts.
I like Guice but if we draft a RB in rd 1 i want it to be Barkley on Sony Michel. Sony Michel, in addition to great speed, vision and balance has the best pass pro of any back in the draft. Protect jimmy G at all costs lol
Originally posted by Dillesq:
I like Guice but if we draft a RB in rd 1 i want it to be Barkley on Sony Michel. Sony Michel, in addition to great speed, vision and balance has the best pass pro of any back in the draft. Protect jimmy G at all costs lol

Much rather have Walton in the second.

I like Walton as well but 2nd round is way too early for a guy you can get in the 4th. Michel is one of 3 backs worthy of 1st round selections. Otherwise I'd just wait until rd 3-4.

I like Walton as well but 2nd round is way too early for a guy you can get in the 4th. Michel is one of 3 backs worthy of 1st round selections. Otherwise I'd just wait until rd 3-4.

You think Walton is a third or 4th round back? And Sony us worthy of our #1 pick?

LOL. i like Sony, but i dont think we can have this conversation anymore.

You think Walton is a third or 4th round back? And Sony us worthy of our #1 pick?

Aren't you the same guy that thinks Safety is a "big" need?

I didn't say he was worthy of our #1 pick. I said he's one of three worth a first round selection. Reading is fundamental.
[ Edited by Dillesq on Feb 10, 2018 at 4:13 PM ]

Aren't you the same guy that thinks Safety is a "big" need?

It is. And you are free to discuss that with me further in the appropriate thread
Once in a blue moon we agree. However rarely in the draft forum it seems.

Is what it is lol, would be lame in here if everyone agreed on everything

See, we can agree in the draft forum =D.

I think we agreed on Garropolo and Devante Adams that year? Maybe not. I dunno, but we agree more than you think. The above post is just one instance!

And i enjoy our conversations NY, just to be clear, or i wouldn't respond to so many of your posts.

I enjoy them as well

Has Guice as his top back

Has Guice as his top back

Reminds me of someone.

Originally posted by Heroism:
Reminds me of someone.

Don't say it....people will be mad if you comp him to him
  • evil
  • Veteran
Don't say it....people will be mad if you comp him to him