LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 228 users in the forums

Martez Carter, RB, Grambling State

5'9", 205 lbs

TBH, I've never seen this guy play, but his name has come up multiples times on my twitter timeline. No idea if he'll come up again during the draft process, but it's a name to remember even if this thread sinks into the abyss. His highlight tape is entertaining. The competition is low level, but Martez is electric.

[ Edited by Heroism on Nov 11, 2017 at 5:48 PM ]
Won't pretend to have seen this kid before that highlight tape, but looks like the fastest guy on the field and repeatedly shows top end balance through contact
Admittedly it's hard to gauge because of his competition, but he looks like Tyreek Hill out there(who also played RB in college). Martez appears to be stupid fast.
[ Edited by Heroism on Nov 11, 2017 at 8:30 PM ]
Some of his highlights remind me of Barry Sanders, but I bet the first time he gets hit on a KO return by a legit NFL player, itll change his world.
had to double up since the webzone doesn't let me link two tweets in one post. Ridiculous agility.

Originally posted by Heroism:

Im here just to post that i pray we coach the senior bowl. If we have the chance im sure Lynch will take it. He said he was turning his focus in scouting.
Share 49ersWebzone