LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 301 users in the forums

Wyatt Teller-OG-Virginia Tech

Gotta love that nasty streak he plays with.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Gotta love that nasty streak he plays with.

for real
Originally posted by NYniner85:

He plays OL with the mentality of a long time defensive player, loves to hit and keeps hitting through the whistle.
How did he perform at the Senior Bowl? Don't remember hearing much about him that week.
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
How did he perform at the Senior Bowl? Don't remember hearing much about him that week.

He did okay, I wasn't impressed but he didn't do bad.

Not making excuses for him cause he struggled in 1on1 drills but those drills are tough for any o lineman.
Originally posted by 49ers808:

Same I heard which is why I got luke warm on him. Maybe 4th round makes the value that much better to pull the trigger.
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:

Same I heard which is why I got luke warm on him. Maybe 4th round makes the value that much better to pull the trigger.

If we got him in the 4th that would be a huge get to me. Can't teach his defensive minded smash fu mentality
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:

If we got him in the 4th that would be a huge get to me. Can't teach his defensive minded smash fu mentality

Maybe trade up at the end of the 3rd CJ style
Teller put up 30 hell ya

Very nice.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Teller put up 30 hell ya

We need him to fall to the third! He's gonna blow this combine up gdi
Another great guard option
Didn't really stand out to me in the OL group he was in.
Share 49ersWebzone