There are 260 users in the forums

Wyatt Teller-OG-Virginia Tech

I love the talent in this class in the interior. If only the pass rusher class was this good you'd think the football Gods were finally listening to us with a perfect setup.
  • TheNef77
  • Q46 Draft 3rd place
Nice find
This guy needs to be a niner
Originally posted by TheNef77:
Nice find

Just flying in under the radar. I hope it stays that way. Really outstanding guard prospect for a ZBS.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Nice find

Just flying in under the radar. I hope it stays that way. Really outstanding guard prospect for a ZBS.

Saints pick?
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Nice find

Saints pick?

Not if he dominates during Senior Bowl. This kid I really do believe would be outstanding with us and if we got him I'd feel better about not getting Nelson. Sign me up for it if he is there at the Saints pick
Playing now
Works to the second level with ease. Shanny will love that. That's a requisite in a zone scheme.
Originally posted by Heroism:
Works to the second level with ease. Shanny will love that. That's a requisite in a zone scheme.

Not sure if hes being schemed out, but he doesn't seem to have someone on him every play, hes off the block and then doesn't have a man?
Originally posted by irishluder:
Originally posted by Heroism:

Not sure if hes being schemed out, but he doesn't seem to have someone on him every play, hes off the block and then doesn't have a man?

Defense just knows he'd dominate the player he blocks so don't give him anyone to block

Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Defense just knows he'd dominate the player he blocks so don't give him anyone to block

People were doing that with Nelson, very good sign.

Just caught a bit of the game, solid in Pass Pro, and had some very nice combo blocks, they pulled him out on a play action and he looked really comfortable in space.

Sign me up for the bandwagon
[ Edited by 49erBigMac on Dec 28, 2017 at 5:31 PM ]
Think this kid would fit great into what Shanahan likes in his o-line. I love his aggressive attitude on the field!
Will he make it to the 3rd?
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:

I think he'll still be around in the 3rd. its a deep guard class and I imagine he'd still be there for at least the Bears pick in the 3rd.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:

I doubt it. He will move up draft boards the closer we get to draft day. I think ends up going in the 2nd
Share 49ersWebzone