There are 177 users in the forums

Rashaad Penny, RB, SDSU

Holy hell. SD obviously you feel strongly about Penny. I respect the fact that your supporting the guy you like so much tooth and nail. However you are going a bit overboard in your defense of him and getting quite defensive yourself. Just relax and like the guy. Everyone has thier own opinion good or bad.
  • Homer
  • Veteran
I was surprised when the hawks took Penny, but everyone trashing the pick is pretty funny to me. Reminds me of when they drafted Bruce Irvin, everyone wanted him In round 3 but when he went in round 1 everyone turned on him. I think Penny will be a good pro.
I like Penny...so while I think he was a slight reach I don't want him being on Seattle.

Thankfully they once again decided not to address OL.
I'm gonna bump this every time penny has a poor statistical game, and then inconspicuously disappear if ever the time comes for me to eat crow

https://twitter.com/PirateLifeFF/status/1027960838160826374?s=19
[ Edited by adrianlesnar on Aug 10, 2018 at 10:22 PM ]
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Now I won't feel bad when he gets smashed.

Holy **** I didn't know he said this!!! Now I wanna make a twitter account and rip this fool every time he has a bad game!!!!

• boast
  • Hella Fame
Seems like JAelen Strong. A guy who just wanted to make it to the nfl.
I know his whole family, ever since they moved to Norwalk California from Louisiana with Hurricane katrina. His oldest brother was better than him and their other brother Elijah on the Cards, but never got his head straight. But, I'm gonna look forward to cheering against him when he p[lays us (like I do with Elijah when we play the cards)..lol.
1st round pick, third string RB behind Chris Carson and former 49ers legend Mike Davis.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
1st round pick, third string RB behind Chris Carson and former 49ers legend Mike Davis.

To be fair, I haven't been too impressed with the RB I was pounding the table for in Sony Michel. He has performed decent but I think this class as a whole was a little overrated besides Barkley.

I love watching him fail bahahha
29 carries for 92 yards later...REACH
I'd like to hear San Diego 49ers take on him at this point
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

Exactly why I came here lol
Originally posted by illinois9er:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

Exactly why I came here lol

Lol
Share 49ersWebzone