LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 293 users in the forums

Jake Wieneke-WR-South Dakota State

Which white receiver are we gonna compare him to. Jordy seems the most relevant but man he reminds me of Ed McCaffery.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I'm putting a 4th round grade on him.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Which white receiver are we gonna compare him to. Jordy seems the most relevant but man he reminds me of Ed McCaffery.

Ricky Proehl! Lmao jk.
Gotta say I love what I see but will be good to see him at the Shrine against solid players on an every down type situation.

Would love him in the 3rd! any updates on draft position or maybe waiting until his Shire appearance will shake this out.
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
Ricky Proehl! Lmao jk.

His kid will be in the upcoming draft class. Was a machine on 3rd downs. Intriguing 7th round to undrafted free agent pickup.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Ricky Proehl! Lmao jk.

His kid will be in the upcoming draft class. Was a machine on 3rd downs. Intriguing 7th round to undrafted free agent pickup.

You know he's gonna be on the Panthers
Ricky Proehl! Lmao jk.

Yeah the rams already got their white WR in Coop. Gotta love white dudes that catch balls like their life depends on it lol.

Ricky isn't with the Panthers anymore. He retired from coaching to spend more time with his family.

Ricky isn't with the Panthers anymore. He retired from coaching to spend more time with his family.

Oh really? I thought he was still the receivers coach. Well good for Ricky
Some other names that have shown up, according to Charlie Campbell of Walter Football. He is reporting the 49ers have met with Oklahoma State safety Tre Flowers, University of Montreal wide receiver Regis Cibasu, South Dakota State wide receiver Jake Wieneke, Delaware defensive tackle Bilal Nichols, Florida State linebacker Matthew Thomas, and South Florida running back D'Ernest Johnson.

https://www.ninersnation.com/2018/1/16/16898186/49ers-nfl-draft-prospects-meetings-2018-shrine-game

6041, 218, 9-5/8, 33-1/8
Originally posted by adrianlesnar:
6041, 218, 9-5/8, 33-1/8

I was expecting about 6'3" and 210 or so. He's got really good size.
6041, 218, 9-5/8, 33-1/8

Does Baalke approve?
6041, 218, 9-5/8, 33-1/8

Does Baalke approve?

No. Weieneke catches the ball too well.

Adam Thielen
Share 49ersWebzone