Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Should be a Niner around this time tomorrow

Chicago or colts gonna snag him.
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Should be a Niner around this time tomorrow

Nah
It's Nelson, roquan, or trade back. If we go with the baalke special in edmunds I'm not going to be pleased and landry will be there at 12-15.

This guy has instincts like borland with significantly more athleticism.

4 QBs go Top 5. Then you have Chubb, Barkley and Nelson. Tampa rumored to take James. Good chance Roquan, Minkah and Edmunds are all there at #9.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

4 QBs go Top 5. Then you have Chubb, Barkley and Nelson. Tampa rumored to take James. Good chance Roquan, Minkah and Edmunds are all there at #9.

Well we know that ONE of those 3 will be there. I would think that the Niners pick will be one of those 3 or McGlinchey. I seriously doubt that Landry is their pick.
Regardless of the development's of Reuben's ex-gf today recanting her version of events, if Roq is available at 9 we take him...
Originally posted by riverrunzthruit:
Regardless of the development's of Reuben's ex-gf today recanting her version of events, if Roq is available at 9 we take him...

Foster is a natural MLB
Smith a natural Will
Originally posted by 49er_Rider:
Foster is a natural MLB
Smith a natural Will

Smith 6'1 236
Foster 6'0 229

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Looks like every mock has Roquan going to the Colts. Was a matter of time before he was hyped.
I wish Foster's ex's statement came tomorrow!!! Think we'd have definitely picked Roquan if there!

I would still pair them, and get Foster dumb ass insurance, but it definitely makes it easier for us to pass.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erBigMac:
I wish Foster's ex's statement came tomorrow!!! Think we'd have definitely picked Roquan if there!

I would still pair them, and get Foster dumb ass insurance, but it definitely makes it easier for us to pass.

I think if he's there we take him, even with Foster looking like he's in the clear now.
"I feel like my film speaks for me, my on- and off-the-field, leadership abilities, the way how when I get to the ball carrier, how I arrive with bad intentions," he said.

I like the sound of that.
Share 49ersWebzone