There are 176 users in the forums

Saquon Barkley

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by FL9er:
Carlos Hyde reading this thread like, "Man f*ck yall n****as!"

Yeah I get Barkley is freaking amazing. Been impressed since his first year. But we have a legit top 5 RB when healthy.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by teylo31:
The other problem is hitting or missing on a qb either catapults your team or sets you back 3-4 years but a rb cant hurt but can help

Sure the trend is to not draft rb high but since the trend shifted when was the last time drafting a rb high busted

2017 Fournette-4 hit mccaffrey 8 ??m
2016 Elliot-4 Hit
Gurley-10 hit
Gordan-15 hit
2012 Martin 31 hit

So you just ignoring the Trent Richardson pick in 2012? Lol

No but my research occurred after some beers so maybe I missed one. My bad. However that still puts the hits at over 80% Richardson was a bust. Alabama rbs
Gayle Sayers n stuff.
Originally posted by Heroism:
If you're legitimately drafting BPA, I don't know how you can draft Rosen or Darnold and their slew of ints and inconsistencies over Saquon Barkley.

Who would you take between Barkley, Landry and Key ?
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

That's easy: Barkley.

With the way everyone is talking about him, I think I'd be on board. Would be nice to have a Barkley/Hyde/Williams trio with some upgrades on the OL
Have we ever drafted a heisman winner
Originally posted by teylo31:
Have we ever drafted a heisman winner

I said it before in another thread, but I don't care who's on the board when we pick; give me Barkley. He's single handedly the reason I'd rather go cousins over Rosen. I think he'd be that much of a game breaker. In my constantly updated 2018 mock draft thread (best one ever, might i add) I just can't remove Barkley from my #1 plan
[ Edited by adrianlesnar on Sep 24, 2017 at 1:57 AM ]

Over landry! f**k no Hero. We need a pass rusher first

With the way everyone is talking about him, I think I'd be on board. Would be nice to have a Barkley/Hyde/Williams trio with some upgrades on the OL

Williams could find himself cut at that point.
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
Over landry! f**k no Hero. We need a pass rusher first

Bro, as much as I like Landry, him and Barkley are from different planets. Landry will probably be drafted somewhere in the mid-to-late first round.

Barkley is the type of talent that merits the number one overall pick.
It seems like every year we have a "generational" talent at rb lol. But jokes aside, I think he is a better prospect than Fournette, and I really like Fournette. But Barkley can do more and him in Kyles offense would just be the best. But we have Hyde and I think he is a top rb and so far he is proving that he can play in this offense.
Originally posted by gold49digger:
It seems like every year we have a "generational" talent at rb lol. But jokes aside, I think he is a better prospect than Fournette, and I really like Fournette. But Barkley can do more and him in Kyles offense would just be the best. But we have Hyde and I think he is a top rb and so far he is proving that he can play in this offense.

Im a big fan of Hyde. Bought my GF his jersey. Defend him in his thread. But Barkley is a game changer. Can be a better David Johnson, le'veon bell. Kareem hunt on steroids.
Share 49ersWebzone