LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 413 users in the forums

RB Watch List

Originally posted by Baylor:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
This is who Barkley reminds me of.

LT did my Connally Cadets dirty in his Nike commercial.

https://youtu.be/QIAIKw2KCGQ
John Kelly RB Tennessee

He is running tough againts Georgia tech, good cutbacks
[ Edited by ChaunceyGardner on Sep 4, 2017 at 8:15 PM ]
I don't care who's on the board when we pick. If it was me, I'm taking Barkley 10 out 10 times
Originally posted by adrianlesnar:
I don't care who's on the board when we pick. If it was me, I'm taking Barkley 10 out 10 times

Josh Rosen
Originally posted by adrianlesnar:

Agreed
Stanford RB Bryce Love eclipses 1,000-yard mark in first five games of 2017

The guy who replaced Christian McCaffrey at Stanford is doing things McCaffrey didn't do with the Cardinal.

Stanford's Bryce Love ran for 301 yards and three touchdowns on 25 carries in the Cardinal's 34-24 win over Arizona State on Saturday. The game gives Love 1,088 yards before October. Yeah, Stanford started the season in August with a game in Australia vs. Rice, but still, it's an insanely impressive accomplishment.

Yahoo
San Diego State RB Rashaad Penny is a kid to keep an eye on saw him in high school in SoCal thought he was the real deal now heisman talk pretty impressive
Love me some Penn State, so obviously i love me some Barkley.
If we aren't targeting Barkley, I don't care for a RB in this draft, at least not in the top 4 rounds.
Phillip Lindsay from CU might be someone to watch as a day 3/UDFA type.
He's undersized, but has no problem lowering his shoulder and going full speed ahead.
His nickname is The Tasmanian Devil since he's kind of twitchy and always fighting for yards after contact.

• Rascal
  • Veteran
Is pointless looking at any RBs who are likely to go in the first two rounds. I thought Shanahan will never take a RB high? Didn't someone say he would pick up any scrub RBs and turn them into studs? But, just not Joe Williams right? LOL.
I like Sony Michel a lot. Great receiver, will fit Shanny's scheme. Would be great to compliment Hyde like he does Chubbs.
This has to be one of the deepest RB classes ever. Look at these names(and there's some probably missing):

Saquon Barkley
Derrius Guice
Ronald Jones
Bryce Love
Sony Michel
Rashad Penny
Nick Chubb
Bo Scarborough
Akrum Wadley
Royce Freeman
Kalen Ballage
Damien Harris
Josh Adams
Myles Gaskin
L.J. Scott

Originally posted by Heroism:
This has to be one of the deepest RB classes ever. Look at these names(and there's some probably missing):

Saquon Barkley
Derrius Guice
Ronald Jones
Bryce Love
Sony Michel
Rashad Penny
Nick Chubb
Bo Scarborough
Akrum Wadley
Royce Freeman
Kalen Ballage
Damien Harris
Josh Adams
Myles Gaskin
L.J. Scott

Bye-bye Hyde? Lol.
Bo Scarbrough is the brusing back i hope we draft.
Share 49ersWebzone