LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 279 users in the forums

2018 draft prospect watch

rosen or bust.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
That's like Solomon Thomas and Ruben Foster all over again. No way the football gods help the 49ers out for a second time.

Definitely want Auden Tate. And even though I like Landry....or would LOVE to see him in red and gold, I'd much rather see Lynch draft a top CB or O-line.

If Jimmie Ward can't stay healthy or plays poorly at FS Minkah Fitzpatrick is a name to watch. Kid would be a great fit back there for us.
Originally posted by tohara3:
Harold Landry round 1 & Auden Tate round 2 for me

That's like Solomon Thomas and Ruben Foster all over again. No way the football gods help the 49ers out for a second time.

Definitely want Auden Tate. And even though I like Landry....or would LOVE to see him in red and gold, I'd much rather see Lynch draft a top CB or O-line.

Yes the football gods would really have to help the 49ers out again next year
Originally posted by pdizo916:
rosen or bust.

This guy makes a great point
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
rosen or bust.

This guy makes a great point

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by genus49:

If Jimmie Ward can't stay healthy or plays poorly at FS Minkah Fitzpatrick is a name to watch. Kid would be a great fit back there for us.

Fitzpatrick is pretty sick, definitely will be the #1 Safety in the draft if he has another solid year. But just in case he doesn't declare I'm liking Penn St.'s Marcus Allen and Oklahoma's Ahmad Thomas. Thomas can play both FS/SS but played more FS, very good range to play single high, same things can be said about Allen, only I think Allen is more of a hard hitter.
Riley Ferguson QB Memphis had a heck of a game against Ucla today with 6 TDS
Jeez anyone watching the Wisconsin qbs numbers today? Eye popping even though against Mormon university
  • HERN
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Southern Methodist redshirt junior Courtland Sutton caught eight passes for 163 yards and four touchdowns in a 54-32 victory over North Texas on Saturday.
Calling Sutton (6'4/216) the best player on the field on Saturday is an understatement. SMU QB Ben Hicks wasn't accurate with the football, but he didn't have to be with Sutton crushing the universe. The redshirt junior wideout scored from 62 yards out to make it 10-7 Mustangs in the middle of the first quarter, and then had a 40-yard score in the middle of the second. His third score was a four-yarder with 10 seconds left in the half. He wrapped up his huge day by hauling in a 35-yard strike from Hicks to make it 31-10 in the second half. North Texas didn't have near enough to come back from that. With his size, speed and length, Sutton is a probable first-round receiver next spring and could potentially be the first wideout selected. Games like this just bolster his case.

LOVE me some Sutton. He's a stud.
  • HERN
  • Veteran
Deshon Elliott is balling out. Safety is definetly not a need, but man this guy is gonna be something.

Originally posted by HERN:
Deshon Elliott is balling out. Safety is definetly not a need, but man this guy is gonna be something.

He's been standing out all night. Looks like he had lots of speed for his size and instincts seem on point
DT Washington on Tech is good
Collin Johnson = Mike Evans?
Originally posted by DJamhour:
Collin Johnson = Mike Evans?

Nice comp, Johnson is only a sophomore I think so next year he will be mentioned a lot more around here if the niners don't take a WR early the the 2018 draft, The kid is a beast..
  • Jiks
Originally posted by Jiks:
Darren Carrington, WR, Utah

6'3" 205

He was kicked off of Oregon for dui and smoking weed but came to Utah because they offered him a good support system. Dudes been balling out thus far and has all the tools to play at the next level if he can stay out of trouble. Soft hands, fantastic catch radius, great frame, good hops, good route running, and decent speed.

Sayin'

[ Edited by Jiks on Sep 17, 2017 at 1:13 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone