There are 170 users in the forums

DB Watch List

I fell in love with ramsey as a prospect, and i still like him in jax. Is James the same caliber player?
Originally posted by gold49digger:
I fell in love with ramsey as a prospect, and i still like him in jax. Is James the same caliber player?

Less versatile than Ramsey. Same kinda natural playmaking ability at Safety. I don't think James could make a transition to corner like Ramsey but Ramsey will never hit like James.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

Less versatile than Ramsey. Same kinda natural playmaking ability at Safety. I don't think James could make a transition to corner like Ramsey but Ramsey will never hit like James.

Cool. He's definitely on my watch list this season. Plus i like FSU. Only because my school doesn't have a football program anymore (sfsu)

Cool. He's definitely on my watch list this season. Plus i like FSU. Only because my school doesn't have a football program anymore (sfsu)

He's a fun player to watch hopefully he stays healthy.
I need to watch some film on Harrison if AB has him rated above James.

Disregard the rankings, haven't scouted enough players to put out a complete rank of all positions, I'd have Derwin James as my top S, Fitzpatrick can also play S and CB. I believe James plays SS, and Harrison FS, I might be wrong, I could have that backwards. But those really aren't rankings, just the order in which I scouted them.
[ Edited by AB81Rules on Aug 30, 2017 at 4:07 AM ]
Will there a watch list for receivers too?
Originally posted by DarkShinobiX:
Will there a watch list for receivers too?

I'm going to post an OG/C list and WR list
Fitzpatrick is my fav DB while Alijah Holder out of Stanford is my sleeper..
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Tarvarus McFadden and Denzel Ward to the 49ers please!!!

49ers should be a 5-11 to 6-10 team and could be in position to land McFadden!!
Originally posted by Kolohe:

I agree, Tarvarus McFadden is a int machine.

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Wu-5Rings:

I agree, Tarvarus McFadden is a int machine.

6'2" 200 pounds, fluid athlete with good to great ball skills. I can't remember the last time the 49ers had a CB like that? My draft crush was all Calvin Ridley, now I've switched my attention to McFadden, especially now that CB seems to be a weak link on the defense.
Keep an eye on Devron Davis
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Denzel Ward looked really good tonight, very solid in man coverage. I see him as a 2nd round pick depending on his 40 of course.
Really interested in Kevin Toliver CB at LSU. Probably not a 1st rounder but a very good prospect and a former 5 star recruit
Denzel Ward looked really good tonight, very solid in man coverage. I see him as a 2nd round pick depending on his 40 of course.

He was beaten constantly in man on man coverage and kept holding near the goal line (only got called for it once or twice). Indiana was throwing at him all night. He had a couple nice plays, but he gave up at least 10-15 receptions.

For a guy who is projected as a first round pick (nfldraftscout has him as their #2 CB in the class), he didn't look very impressive.

I think he's a little overrated on some scouting sites because Ohio State has produced a lot of first round picks recently. He's only 5'10 and isn't as athletic as Lattimore.
Share 49ersWebzone