There are 255 users in the forums

Malik Jefferson LB Texas

Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Where's he slated to go? I've seen mid first to mid/late 2nd

I'm hoping in the 2nd so we have a chance at landing him. Rosen/J. Alexander/ Jefferson would be my dream but not realistic Mock draft
No way he drops to the second round.
Best Ilb in the draft, he is going too 25, a trade up isn't out of the question and would look amazing next to Foster..
Sources have said that teams are hearing that Jefferson doesn't have a real love for football. That is illustrated in him not producing up to his great skill set along with offseason training according to league contacts.

Thats just part of a scouting report on walter football now I know walter football aint tha best site but really I read that and want no part of this guy ...
Yeah we don't need another MLB in the first, there are plenty found throughout the draft that are good
Originally posted by Eastcoastniner:
Yeah we don't need another MLB in the first, there are plenty found throughout the draft that are good

I think he can play any LB spot. And the Niners need almost everything.
Originally posted by NinerSickness:

I think he can play any LB spot. And the Niners need almost everything.

I said in the first round.....
Even if the reports are false, I want no part of a guy who might not be committed
Even if the reports are false, I want no part of a guy who might not be committed

What reports?

What reports?

You know

Just kidding but I read something about his family/friends questioning his love of the game...idk. If he can rush the passer and is worth a top 5 then well talk
Just kidding but I read something about his family/friends questioning his love of the game...idk. If he can rush the passer and is worth a top 5 then well talk

He's not a pass rusher, and he's definitely not worth anywhere near the top 5. More like the 25 to 40 range IMO.

He's not a pass rusher, and he's definitely not worth anywhere near the top 5. More like the 25 to 40 range IMO.

If in anyway he drops to the 2nd round I'd love for the niners to take him..which I think is doubtful

Well when you said any position I assumed olb as well. May be worth of our 2nd rounders if he fails, we do need help at lb beside foster
I feel like us fans think of the recent Willis/bowman years and would love to have "that" back. Not necessary to me. If foster is healthy and we are now in a 4-3 I'd rather look at other needs 1st round.
Share 49ersWebzone