There are 251 users in the forums

2018 WR Prospects

Big fan of Sutton and Cain for us...we need a big bodied WR I think we have d plenty of the short quick guys on this squad (which is what kills that Seattle secondary).
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Big fan of Sutton and Cain for us...we need a big bodied WR I think we have d plenty of the short quick guys on this squad (which is what kills that Seattle secondary).

Sutton is my favorite prospect right now, and I'd love if they were in a spot to pick him.
Originally posted by saniner:
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Sutton is my favorite prospect right now, and I'd love if they were in a spot to pick him.

I'm thinking niners Having all the early draft picks they do will help grab at least 3 potential starters at positions of need next year..
Love watching Sutton. He tears up E. Carolina.. his back of the endzone catch with a 1:15 left in the 2nd, is beautiful. Uses his body, reaches over tight coverage, both feet in bounds and that ass whoop to just yank that ball down. Looking forward to his play. Would love him to be our 9er WR for years.
Share 49ersWebzone