LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 292 users in the forums

QB Josh Rosen

Shop 49ers game tickets
Rosen is going to get sacked by Watt, sacked by Clowney, hit by Mercilus, and then.......walk off the field, through the tunnel, and never re-appear. Count me out on him.
MD sums up my sentiments well! Rosen is not a guy I would want to be in the fox hole with he is just not that kind of dude... I for sure would go to war with Mayfield, Allen, or Darnold... I think JR plays out his rookie contract then does an Anthony Davis and utilizes his fame in the Westwood business sector and becomes very rich!
[ Edited by riverrunzthruit on Apr 26, 2018 at 1:45 PM ]
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheNef77:
Originally posted by TheNef77:
Originally posted by gold49digger:
he looks legit pissed that everyone is doubting him. That's not someone that supposedly isn't passionate about football.

yep, Brady and Rodgers had the same spite too.

Big difference between cocky and arrogant. Rosen is a douche
I love it that he is in our division, Reuben will have him in a fetal position
All NFC west teams might have viable Qb's, I hope Arizona coaching keeps Rosen from reaching his potential.
Wait a minute, he said "there were 9 mistakes ahead of me"? 3-4 teams have their guy aleady, including us, but they were supposed to pick him anyway he feels? What an idiot, foh.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/news/2018-nfl-draft-josh-rosen-on-being-10th-pick-there-were-nine-mistakes-ahead-of-me/
Originally posted by Fresh49:
Wait a minute, he said "there were 9 mistakes ahead of me"? 3-4 teams have their guy aleady, including us, but they were supposed to pick him anyway he feels? What an idiot, foh.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/news/2018-nfl-draft-josh-rosen-on-being-10th-pick-there-were-nine-mistakes-ahead-of-me/

There's a video on twitter @azcentral of him saying "he was pissed when he heard the name for #9 called, but when #10 called it was me." I hope he flops.
Originally posted by Predator85:
Originally posted by Fresh49:

There's a video on twitter @azcentral of him saying "he was pissed when he heard the name for #9 called, but when #10 called it was me." I hope he flops.

Later for that guy lol, I hope DeFo pile drives em into the turf Suh style.
Rosen has been feed with a golden spoon his whole life. He's a whinner not a winner. Complains about being passed up instead of being grateful that a team took him. He still went in the top 10 and he acts like the whole league passed on him. I'm not worried about this fool one bit. He will be a below .500 QB who never gets it in this league. This guy is a complete tool. Reminds me of Ryan Leaf.

I can see all of these happening in one season:
- McCoy implements dink n dunk and Rosen leads the league in completion %.
- Cardinals have no run game (like UCLA) and Rosen reverts to forcing passes, taking hits, and finishing the year on IR.
- Rosen manages to get on the wrong side of Fitzgerald.
Originally posted by zonkers:
- Cardinals have no run game (like UCLA) and Rosen reverts to forcing passes, taking hits, and finishing the year on IR.

Rosen has become the new villain. Move over Russel Wilson there's a new bad guy in town.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

Rosen has become the new villain. Move over Russel Wilson there's a new bad guy in town.

Not new for me.
I'm a UCLA fan and he's been in my doghouse for a few years.
Easily the most talented QB since Aikman. But, about the 5th most memorable QB since Aikman.
Not new for me.
I'm a UCLA fan and he's been in my doghouse for a few years.
Easily the most talented QB since Aikman. But, about the 5th most memorable QB since Aikman.

Then why so much hate towards him?
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Chosen one learning how to be soft playing behind Bradford.
Share 49ersWebzone