LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 268 users in the forums

Trent Taylor= Switzer at 5th..Yay!!

Originally posted by iLLEST209ER:
People complaining about the 40 time... Wes Welker ran a 4.65

Good point . Kerley ran a 4.62. In the slot won't matter as much if they're quick
Originally posted by GhostOfBaalke:
Easy there tough guy. The point of mentioning his height is it's harder to get away with a slower time when you don't got the same catch radius, long ass arms and catcher mits like rice.

In the slot height and catch radius doesn't matter as much if they're quick
Seems to have great anticipation and vision. Gets more YAC than you'd think for his size. I like him, and he's battle tested...tons of catches in college.
Originally posted by Jcool:
4.01 20 shuttle (3rd) & 11.14 60 shuttle (2nd).

Bingo

He's quick and runs good routes, not fast with over the top game..

He's got friggin Spider-Man hands too.. don't sleep on him
[ Edited by 49erInTheMidwest on Apr 30, 2017 at 8:52 AM ]

Good point . Kerley ran a 4.62. In the slot won't matter as much if they're quick

Exactly and this kid is quick as shown by his shuttle times. I love the pick. Welker, Edelman, Kerley, Beasley.. all show that you dont have to be fast to be an effective slot receiver and be important on 3rd downs moving the sticks
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Exactly and this kid is quick as shown by his shuttle times. I love the pick. Welker, Edelman, Kerley, Beasley.. all show that you dont have to be fast to be an effective slot receiver and be important on 3rd downs moving the sticks

Yea I heard Kyle explain that usually the guys with fast 40 times don't succeed in the slot because they don't have the ability to cut like the quicker guys.
  • Jasta
  • Veteran
As much as that highlight reel looks awesome... At one point I was like "That QB is a bit of a gunslinger. We should draft that guy... Oh... We did."

Everyone looks good on highlights.

Still like the pick.
Share 49ersWebzone