LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 304 users in the forums

Trent Taylor= Switzer at 5th..Yay!!

Finally slot white guy can catch and special teams!!! Nice pick!!!
Yay!!! We got our tiny white slot WR!!

Super productive guy. He'll learn behind Kerley for now. Excited to see him down the road
Yay!!! I wanted Switzer and Hansen too. Forgot about Taylor from senior bowl or east west shrine game.
Not excited small and slow not a good combination.Looking for small and fast this guy ran a 4.63 40. Not gonna make in the nfl should have taken malachi dupree with this pick.
This dude is a catching and " pain in the Arse machine" as he always catching the pass all day long. Tough to cover. 327 career receptions in 4 years. Wow!!!
49ers always need someone that can catch...chains mover and first down maker...
Love the player, just not sure why to the niners.
Not bad. Looks like a reliable slot target which is a good get in the 5th round. Seems a bit redundant though with Kerley and Bruce Ellington. I guess this might mean Ellington is probably on his last legs.
Originally posted by swaccmac1:
Not excited small and slow not a good combination.Looking for small and fast this guy ran a 4.63 40. Not gonna make in the nfl should have taken malachi dupree with this pick.

Don't forget Jerry Rice ran a 4.7. Taylor has incredible agility and balance he looks faster on tape than his 40 time

Originally posted by adrianlesnar:

Because we have a head coach who will know how to use him

Originally posted by saniner:
Originally posted by adrianlesnar:

Because we have a head coach who will know how to use him

This
Originally posted by Since07:
Don't forget Jerry Rice ran a 4.7. Taylor has incredible agility and balance he looks faster on tape than his 40 time

No he didn't. Walsh said it was 4.59 and he wa time at quicker 40 times. Jerry also wasn't 5"8
I'm assuming he has okay speed, but a lot of short-area quickness? That's more important in the slot, in my opinion.
Originally posted by Wubbie:
I'm assuming he has okay speed, but a lot of short-area quickness? That's more important in the slot, in my opinion.

Yea that would make sense.
I was hoping we'd get a slow, small white guy......Is he bald for the superfecta .........I/k..good luck kd !
Share 49ersWebzone