There are 225 users in the forums

Who Else Is Out There? Your Wish?

I want one of those big TEs that still left and a WR or a big and run stopper DL.
Bucky hodges . Wanna see what Kyle could do with him
Levin and Woods
i wanted josh malone, wr, tennessee...but he's gone....maybe chad hansen, wr, cal???
George Kittle, Bucky Hodges, Chad Hansen, Jessamen Dunker, Keion Adams, Blair Brown, Desmond King.

Still plenty of talented guys out there
Elijah Qualls, Elijah Lee, Stevie Tu'ikolovatu...so many guys out there still
Hope the Niners find a big WR, some interior OL help, a NT, another pass rusher, and maybe a swing OT.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by MrCrab49ers:
I want one of those big TEs that still left and a WR or a big and run stopper DL.

Sprinkle, Arkansas.
Originally posted by saniner:
George Kittle, Bucky Hodges, Chad Hansen, Jessamen Dunker, Keion Adams, Blair Brown, Desmond King.

Still plenty of talented guys out there

Any of these guys I like!!
Has Adam Bisnowaty been drafted? Would like him to get picked up to reinforce the OT spot.

Stuffing Turkey run stopper will be good. Or the 6'8" TE Odom that visited the 49ers will be good too. Why not. Anything will be on icing on the cake.
[ Edited by MrCrab49ers on Apr 29, 2017 at 11:06 AM ]
  • HERN
  • Veteran
KD Cannon
Bucky Hodges
Conor McDermott
Ben Boulware
Desmond King
Jake Butt
Hope no WR. I don't see any value at the position left on the board.

I'll hold out hope for
Devonte Fields, EDGE
Carrol Phillips, EDGE
Joe Mathis, EDGE
Stevie Tu'Ikolovatu, DT1T
Tanzel Smart, DT3T
Darrell Daniels, TE
Blair Brown, MLB

Lot of good TE on the board. Pass rush options growing thin.
Fields and Stevie is good. Butt a TE should be another option.
Interesting and depressing to see Nathan Peterman sitting there in the 5th round for our pick, a qb many here wanted to take as high as the 2nd round, but we traded up for a guy in the 3rd. I trust shanny, and didn't want a qb at all this year, but hopefully we didn't miss out on a steal because we over thought ck beathard.

Also interesting that the FO obviously thinks much higher our the pass rush options on our team then the fans and media do
Share 49ersWebzone