LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 265 users in the forums

Cup of Joe Williams at 4th Rd= Coleman

You don't often find 5-11, 210 lb RB's who run 4.35...I'd have to agree, he could be Shanahan's Coleman in SF. After trading for Bibbs and now drafting Williams, I'd say our RB corps is loaded. Hoyer's going to love handing the ball off and throwing to them. Bye to Davis, Mostert. Should be some spirited competition for RB spots now...gotta love that. I'll say it now...Lynch is doing an unbelievable job his first time out.

Oh lord lol
Very little wear and tear also, only became a starter at the very end of his junior year and took the time off his senior year. Look at how he played after his "retirement"....
Can't wait for the season to start already..lol...I'm pumped!!
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
You don't often find 5-11, 210 lb RB's who run 4.35...I'd have to agree, he could be Shanahan's Coleman in SF. After trading for Bibbs and now drafting Williams, I'd say our RB corps is loaded. Hoyer's going to love handing the ball off and throwing to them. Bye to Davis, Mostert. Should be some spirited competition for RB spots now...gotta love that. I'll say it now...Lynch is doing an unbelievable job his first time out.

I concur!!! Damn Lynch is good...and Williams is a steal. 4.3 back that is big and powerful...
Loving the draft! A all the way around ! Maybe a Tight end, wide receiver, a oline, safety and corner to close out the draft
explosive explosive explosive !!!! this guy runs away from people .
This guy has some gore like north south shiftness in his running style. He does not waste a lot of energy and time going east and west..... He also has that 10 yard pop that gore had...gets to speed quickly in a straight line.

I hope all his "issues" stem from money or the sense that he needed to support his family. The 49ers can end his "money" issues quickly, lets hope his head is screwed on correctly other then that.

Side note...that red on red utah helmet is SICK.......
Carlos Hyde job is safe. Nowadays teams need two studs in RB to cover for injuries and change of phase.

Like the pick. Size, speed and productive. Would like to know more about his catching ability. Is he a liability or just wasn't asked to catch many passes?
Originally posted by Dshearn:
This guy has some gore like north south shiftness in his running style. He does not waste a lot of energy and time going east and west..... He also has that 10 yard pop that gore had...gets to speed quickly in a straight line.

I hope all his "issues" stem from money or the sense that he needed to support his family. The 49ers can end his "money" issues quickly, lets hope his head is screwed on correctly other then that.

Side note...that red on red utah helmet is SICK.......

I noticed that uni on the highlights. The Niners should be able to sport that...it is sick!!
Originally posted by GoldenJoe:
He has game breaking talent, it was worth a pick here.

This

For sure!
He's not a good receiver at this point so I don't know how he'll compare to Freeman and Coleman. But he's definitely a game breaker.
Saquon Barkley, Joe Williams 2018!!
Share 49ersWebzone