LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 218 users in the forums

Who do you absolutely not want to see be the 49ers pick in the 1st round?

Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Alex Smith

This.
Soloman Thomas
Mitchell Trubyski
If they stay at #2, not Solomon Thomas.
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:
Soloman Thomas
Mitchell Trubyski

This. If the 49ers draft them they will be sorry.
[ Edited by pdizo916 on Apr 27, 2017 at 12:17 PM ]
Jamal Adams or Solomon Thomas. My preference is trade down for the likes of Corey Davis, Malik Hooker or Hassan Reddick
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
There's gonna be some angry 49ers fans tonight.
Originally posted by FL9er:
There's gonna be some angry 49ers fans tonight.

oh yeah lol
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by acrownlessking:
Garrett

Winner!

Lol... temptation got the best of me.

No, but seriously, i choose garrett. simply because i do not want to draft another DL for 3rd year in the row, idc if he is playing LEO or not. yes we have the need, yes he may fit the "scheme" but i am so tired of this offense not putting up numbers...when was the last time we drafted a stud on offense???

Being the first year of rebuild, I admit i have let "wants" take over "needs"
No Quarterbacks.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Garrett

Winner!

Lol... temptation got the best of me.

No, but seriously, i choose garrett. simply because i do not want to draft another DL for 3rd year in the row, idc if he is playing LEO or not. yes we have the need, yes he may fit the "scheme" but i am so tired of this offense not putting up numbers...when was the last time we drafted a stud on offense???

Being the first year of rebuild, I admit i have let "wants" take over "needs"

I agree on offense the only problem is this is a weak offensive draft so 1 player won't fix all our problems on offense unless we got a stud QB which in my humble opinion there is not a stud QB. A huge upgrade at pass rush helps the entire defense.

no tribisky or thomas and im good. any of the dudes mentioned in the top 10 or 12 picks are fine with me. we have holes everywhere
no garrett, or trubisky and im iffy on Thomas.
  • fan49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by gold49digger:
ohh i got one. Kirk Cousins. I don't want to see a first round swap with washington. I am one of the few that is not in favor of getting Cousins. If he were 24, then I would get him in a heartbeat. But with a roster as young as ours, we need a young qb to grow with it. Plus, I think we have seen his ceiling. A good regular season player that failed to make the playoffs with a win or go home game against the giants.

HMMM... so talent wise there is nothing in this draft that compares to cousins. or will be as good. but yeah lets take a qb at two but not trade for a better one lmao.
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
Originally posted by NJNiner:
If we are talking about the 2nd overall pick and assuming we do not trade down I hope we do not waste the pick on a QB.

RB for me. QB is like, oh ok - alright...Front office likes this dude, cool, see you in a year or two etc.

Id be happy with pretty much any defender because we need it lol

Fornette would be ok with me.
Fornette - we have Hyde and drafting a RB that high is unwise

Soloman Thomas, Jonathan Allen - I don't want another DL who is not an edge rusher

Jamal Adams - we have Eric Reid, Tartt, and we moved Ward back to safety. Adams might be better than any of them but I would rather we draft some other position

QB - we have a good chance to get Kirk Cousins next year
Share 49ersWebzone