There are 264 users in the forums

Who is your sleeper?

Originally posted by Baylor:
Zay Jones

He's going to be a very good pro!
Originally posted by 49erInTheMidwest:
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
I actually have Davis #1. Williams worry's me. The amount of contested balls he saw tells me he is going to see a lot more in the pros, and even though he excels at catching the contested balls, i would rather they not be contested to begin with.

I see a Crabtree type ceiling from Williams, which is not necessarily a bad thing, Williams is my #3 in this draft.

Imo, so many contested balls stemmed from Deshaun Watson'a weak and inaccurate arm..

Williams reminds me way more I've Mike Evans tbh

Corey Davis has T.O. potential I think either are can't miss.

Totally agree in bold.

I prefer Corey because he's faster.
Krishawn Hogan, WR, Marian

and I finally found some good film for him

http://instantscoutingtv.com/view?q=57a7c700d5b7e.flv

edit: link with film of this sleeper stud
Samson Ekubam

87 TDs in 3 years. I love this guy in the 6th/7th. He's all football. He did well at the combine and absolutely dominated lower level competition.

Another guy I like is Brandon Bell out of Penn State. I think he ends up being a long-term starter, but he'll be picked late or even go undrafted. His injury history is ultimately what will drop him.
Originally posted by saniner:

87 TDs in 3 years. I love this guy in the 6th/7th. He's all football. He did well at the combine and absolutely dominated lower level competition.

Another guy I like is Brandon Bell out of Penn State. I think he ends up being a long-term starter, but he'll be picked late or even go undrafted. His injury history is ultimately what will drop him.
Glad someone else knows of Hogan!

Don't know much about Bell, I'll look into it.. but I just don't want injured guys
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Samson Ekubam

Tested really well at 248. He and Keion Adams would be great late round guys for the 49ers.
Glad someone else knows of Hogan!

Don't know much about Bell, I'll look into it.. but I just don't want injured guys

Never anything too serious, but he was hurt frequently
Jordan Morgan Kutztown G
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Jessica Alba

Jylan Ware OT Alabama State. Good size and athleticism, just needs to get stronger. Could develop into a nice backup swing tackle for our system
http://www.draftcountdown.com/nfl-draft-ranking/2017-small-school-sleeper-rankings/

Some fun school names in there. lol, had no idea some of these were schools.
Originally posted by Wu-5Rings:
Aaron Jones

I like him a lot; just needs to clean up the fumbles.

My guy is JoJo Mathis. I think he's getting projected in the 6th round pretty frequently, but I'd be thrilled to get him in the 4th. Guy hits like a jackhammer when he converts speed to power, he's received great technique work by Ikaika Malloe at UW (that guy's a star, BTW, & I'd expect him to get a shot to coach in the NFL if he wants it), and he's got good lateral agility for the position. The foot injury that cost him some games pushed him out of day 2 in a loaded class, but he's too good for teams to sleep on him, even though the media is "out of sight, out of mind."
Pat Ricard out of Maine. 6'3" 300lbs. Ran his 40 in 5.00 with a 1.48 10 yard split quick edit-he got that 1.48 split twice, so it wasn't a fluke

Yes it was at his pro day, but even if you add .1 to it, it's still very impressive.

Last year his teammate Trevor Bates was drafted by the Colts and ended the season on the Pats PS. I think it's likely Ricard ends next year on someones PS, but he has potential as a future 3T.

33.5" vertical and 33 reps on the bench. He has the strength and explosion to win at the next level, he just needs the coaching
[ Edited by saniner on Apr 18, 2017 at 9:19 AM ]
Chad Hansen
Share 49ersWebzone