LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 228 users in the forums

ESPN Draft Simulation - 49ers

Originally posted by Zachary:
Originally posted by theninermaniac:
Pretty awful if all we get is a 2nd round pick to move from 2 to 6.

That's what Im saying. Not even a counter offer ? Cmon now

It's a buyers market for teams trying to move into the top six, though.

The 9ers, Bears, and Jets are all reportedly competing with each other to off their picks, meaning whichever team is successful in doing so is going to get MUCH less value than they would even in a more typical draft without a top QB.
The trade isnt realistic. It would be more expensive to move up that far. If they moved up one spot it would sound reasonable.
Originally posted by genus49:
lol kind of stupid simulation but if it went down like this and we still had a chance at Solomon Thomas or Malik Hooker at #6 while picking up a high 2nd rounder...hell yeah!

An extra 2nd and the board falls like that? Yes please!

Hooker at 6

"He's got flies on him" lol - I haven't heard that expression- cracked me up.
Originally posted by gold49er2183:
The trade isnt realistic. It would be more expensive to move up that far. If they moved up one spot it would sound reasonable.

While it's not ideal, it's probably more realistic given the talent level at QB vs other yrs.
Originally posted by NYniner85:

While it's not ideal, it's probably more realistic given the talent level at QB vs other yrs.

People fall in love with qbs and trubs has some elite traits. I can see someone coming up for him or garret honestly.
People fall in love with qbs and trubs has some elite traits. I can see someone coming up for him or garret honestly.

What elite traits does Trubisky have?
Originally posted by Heroism:

What elite traits does Trubisky have?

Pocket presence, escapability, great accuracy (cant say elite) he reads the field and goes through progressions great for a one year starter. My favorite aspect about him is he Will take one step up or back and beat a rusher while never taken his eyes from downfield. Something you see brady amd rodgers do.
"elite escapability"

lol

Teams will laugh their asses off before they hang up if that's your selling point to get a bigger return on a trade.
[ Edited by Heroism on Apr 17, 2017 at 8:31 AM ]
"elite escapability"

lol

Thanks for reading the whole post and replying intelligently .

In that nfl now theres only a couple guys who can get out of the pocket faster. you have wilson, a big gap, and then some guys that Trubisky fits in with. Qbs that are athletes.
[ Edited by gold49er2183 on Apr 17, 2017 at 8:33 AM ]
Still laughing at his breakdown of Solomon Thomas "...he'd (Thomas) be going to a defense that REQUIRES this player...the defense can't be good without this player...the LEO." ~ Bill Polian

Stay in TV, dude.

Originally posted by NCommand:
Still laughing at his breakdown of Solomon Thomas "...he'd (Thomas) be going to a defense that REQUIRES this player...the defense can't be good without this player...the LEO." ~ Bill Polian

Stay in TV, dude.

Polian sounds like he's going senile.

Stay in TV, dude.

And Mayock has him as his second best ER as well.

They really aren't doing him justice. The dude is THE best interior rusher in the draft. They badly need to come up with that category.

I wouldn't say he does anything elite...good prospect not elite at this pt. Maybe they can squeak out a 2nd next yr but it's just not the same prospects as in the past...plus it's moving up 4 spots. It would be different if it was moving down to 12.
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Apr 17, 2017 at 8:47 AM ]

Stay in TV, dude.

If Solomon was an Elephant, he'd be the pick at 2. I think SmokeCrabtrees has been supplying Polian some "herbal alternative solutions". Lol.
  • dmax
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rascal:
Pretty funny stuff right there.

I enjoyed this alot
Share 49ersWebzone