LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 295 users in the forums

Josh Reynolds WR Texas A&M

Originally posted by Kolohe:
I like Malone and Golladay and like I said in my post, this is probably the best class I've seen since watching the draft.

YEP this is a surprisingly deep class for Wideouts and now that Baalke is GONE we have a very good chance of gettting a very good wideout early in the draft, no-more 4th rounders
Originally posted by jrouter4949:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
I like Malone and Golladay and like I said in my post, this is probably the best class I've seen since watching the draft.

YEP this is a surprisingly deep class for Wideouts and now that Baalke is GONE we have a very good chance of gettting a very good wideout early in the draft, no-more 4th rounders

A lot of these guys will go in the 3rd/4th lol. Golladay really stood out to me at the combine,didnt even know who he was and still haven't watched any tape but he looked good.
Ok, all of you "I like him" or "Can't go wrong in the middle rounds" can be passengers on the train, you can take some props if he booms or limit some flak if he busts.

I'm still looking for someone else to join me and say that he is the perfect #2 WR and will have a Deandre Hopkins type impact on a team.
Originally posted by 49erBigMac:
Ok, all of you "I like him" or "Can't go wrong in the middle rounds" can be passengers on the train, you can take some props if he booms or limit some flak if he busts.

I'm still looking for someone else to join me and say that he is the perfect #2 WR and will have a Deandre Hopkins type impact on a team.

Not in year one, but I can see him having the same impact or more as Mike Williams in year 3 and beyond
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
A lot of these guys will go in the 3rd/4th lol. Golladay really stood out to me at the combine,didnt even know who he was and still haven't watched any tape but he looked good.

Allow me
Originally posted by 49erInTheMidwest:
Allow me

Oi! You can get off the train with videos like that!!!

Golladay looks good, and seems to have that extra burst, I just think Reynolds is very smooth in his routes and has better technique.

Originally posted by adrianlesnar:
Not in year one, but I can see him having the same impact or more as Mike Williams in year 3 and beyond

I agree that he might not be as good Year one (neither was Hopkins if you remember) but once that strength improves I see a stud. I like how he went to JuCo and kept working, can't see him stopping with $ on the line
[ Edited by 49erBigMac on Apr 18, 2017 at 3:24 AM ]
That is what I said. We should draft Josh Reynolds in 4th round and draft Ishmael Zamora WR in 3rd round to 4th round. We need stud a WR!
Originally posted by BuZzB05:
That is what I said. We should draft Josh Reynolds in 4th round and draft Ishmael Zamora WR in 3rd round to 4th round. We need stud a WR!
Pass on Zamora, give me Krishawn Hogan later on
Originally posted by 49erInTheMidwest:
Pass on Zamora, give me Krishawn Hogan later on

We can't pass on Dez Bryant when he was hit his mom in the face more than violent a dogs. Which is worst hit his mom in the face or violent a dog?
Bump, last chance to climb aboard the Reynolds train.

4th round pick, 2nd round talent.

My bold prediction, Top 3 among Sophomore WR's in yards
[ Edited by 49erBigMac on Apr 27, 2017 at 10:53 AM ]

• cciowa
  • Veteran
We can't pass on Dez Bryant when he was hit his mom in the face more than violent a dogs. Which is worst hit his mom in the face or violent a dog?

if you had a mom like mine. that would be an easy call
I hope 49ers should draft to Josh Reynolds at 4th round. Come on 49ers!
love this kid in the 4th!
Gutted he went to the Lambs, both as if he works out we have to face him, and that his career is now tied to a historically bad offense
Share 49ersWebzone