LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 231 users in the forums

MadDog49er Final Big 253 Board April 27 2017

Originally posted by tatayoyo:
I know you don't do mock draft but i'd like to know witch players you would select using 2 unprobables things: we keep our draft slotting like it is and your 253 board is perfect...
And you don't think Kelly and Stringfellow from ole miss will get draft at all?
Have you ever take a look at this draft site:thehuddlereport.com?it's free and my favorite site for the draft (after you😜)
Thanks for all

Based on my board today, it would be:
1. Thomas
2. Engram
3. Kupp

Neither Kelly, nor Stringfellow will be drafted. Both have off the field issues, Kelly is currently hurt, and Stringfellow simply has no wheels.

Huddle Report is a good site.
Looks pretty legit and id hope we take Cook if he drops.

Do you put grades on your prospects? Just curious how you slot your players
Originally posted by miked1978:

I don't have numerical grades, but rounds and tiers inside rounds. High-first, mid-first, lower-first.

Cook has so many off the field issues. I'd be shocked if he is on our board at all. I think he is going to be off a lot of team boards.
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Originally posted by miked1978:

I don't have numerical grades, but rounds and tiers inside rounds. High-first, mid-first, lower-first.

Cook has so many off the field issues. I'd be shocked if he is on our board at all. I think he is going to be off a lot of team boards.

I dont know man, didnt lynch say Mixon was still on the board? His off field were over 1 year ago i beleive.
Great work MD! It looks like you have no QB's being drafted after Kyaa in the 4-5th rd. You don't think guys like Josh Dobbs, Jerod Evans, Beathard will be drafted? Unless my eyes are terrible and I missed them on your board
wow, that seems like a lot of reaching in the top 10 but I can see it happening for sure.

I would love to trade down to about 13 in your list and pick up some later round draft capital. Then you have your pick of some, arguably, top in their position guys.

13 OJ Howard Alabama TE
15 Corey Davis Western Michigan WR
16 Reuben Foster Alabama LB
18 Mike Williams Clemson WR
21 John Ross Washington WR
Nice list. Should be a fun draft
Hey MD,

I see Nico Siragusa rising on everybody's board and I believe yours as well. We pick early 3rd round at 66 and then again at 109th. I don't believe he would ever make it to 109th. Do you think 66th is too early? I saw you said he is one of the best guards. Zane Beadles imo is meh and only signed through next year. If we replace Zane then that will shore up the Oline until Staley or Zuttah need to be replaced. Staley, NICO, Zuttah, Garnett and Brown. I thought the Niners have a real interest in Nico. Again, would 66th be too early for you to take Nico and do you believe he's a good fit for our team system?
No De'Angelo Henderson

Thanks for the great work MadDog!

Question: Do you believe Josh Dobbs (Tenn QB) is undraftable? You don't have him ranked. I was starting to like him as a Day 3 target.

Originally posted by Luckycharms:
Great work MD! It looks like you have no QB's being drafted after Kyaa in the 4-5th rd. You don't think guys like Josh Dobbs, Jerod Evans, Beathard will be drafted? Unless my eyes are terrible and I missed them on your board

Good catch. I have Dobbs at 135 and Evans at 142 and Patrick Towles from Boston College at 244, who might be converting to TE.

I really want to like Dobbs, but saw so many erratic throws that I just don;t think he is consistent enough to be anything than a backup. Poor Josh Malone had one game where he roasted the DBs for three potential TDs, and the ball were so massively underthrown or off-target that he could have racked up a 250+ yard day.

Thanks again for the catch.

MD
Jerod Evans in your 253?

LOL...nevermind.
[ Edited by NCommand on Apr 14, 2017 at 10:32 AM ]
Originally posted by Lobo49er:
No De'Angelo Henderson

Little stick of dynamite, but at 5'7", has to convince teams he can make a sizable contribution. I struggle with him. Call it a 50-50 shot for me.
Little stick of dynamite, but at 5'7", has to convince teams he can make a sizable contribution. I struggle with him. Call it a 50-50 shot for me.

"Sizable". Nicely done lol.

2017 NFL Draft 253 Big Board
Pick Player School Position

4 Marshon Lattimore Ohio State CB

38 Taco Charlton Michigan DE/OLB

72 Tim Williams Alabama OLB

123 George Kittle Iowa TE

145 Jeremy McNichols Boise St RB

154 Rayshawn Jenkins Miami S

172 Anthony Walker Northwestern LB

199 K.D. Cannon Baylor WR

204 Ben Gedeon Michigan LB

248 Ejuan Price Pittsburgh DE/OLB

Using MD's board, my picks if I was GM!

hmm I went super Defense, not intentionally.

Post Draft depth chart:
WR1: Pierre Garcon, Chris Harper, Aaron Burbidge
WR 2: Marquise Goodwin, KD Cannon
Slot: Jeremy Kerley, Bruce Ellington
TE: Vance McDonald, Greg Kittle, Celek, Bell
LT: Staley, Theus
OG: Beadles, FA
C: Zuttah
OG: Garnett. FA
RT: Trent Brown, Price
QB: Hoyer, Barkley, FA
RB: Hyde, McNichols, Hightower, Davis