LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 227 users in the forums

Demarcus Walker

http://www.ninersnation.com/2017/4/13/15280728/2017-nfl-draft-scouting-report-demarcus-walker-49ers

He played very well against excellent competition.

Thoughts??
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
http://www.ninersnation.com/2017/4/13/15280728/2017-nfl-draft-scouting-report-demarcus-walker-49ers

He played very well against excellent competition.

Thoughts??

Didn't pay much attention to him, but I'm automatically wary of FSU D-linemen (and any defensive prospect from UCLA). Have been for a while.
He's a stud. I'm surprised he keeps falling back on everyone's projections. He's going to be a great pickup for someone in the 2nd.
Walker is a tough eval when projecting to the next level. He is not an edge rusher, but not a DT. He is very much like Solomon Thomas in size and weight, but with half the athleticism.

Walker wins, but usually not on initial effort. His high motor helps him make plays, but he doesn't beat people often enough.

I think all of these combinations of question marks pushes him into the third round.

Better college player than pro, in my mind. Hope I am wrong. I like everything about the kid on the football field.
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Walker is a tough eval when projecting to the next level. He is not an edge rusher, but not a DT. He is very much like Solomon Thomas in size and weight, but with half the athleticism.

Walker wins, but usually not on initial effort. His high motor helps him make plays, but he doesn't beat people often enough.

I think all of these combinations of question marks pushes him into the third round.

Better college player than pro, in my mind. Hope I am wrong. I like everything about the kid on the football field.

Thanks!
I read that there are concerns about his motor. I must admit I have not seen one frame of film though. I do have him queued up for my next members mock draft selection though. This thread is timely, just hope someone doesn't steal him now
Share 49ersWebzone