There are 221 users in the forums

Draft Rumors Thread

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by jcs:
Could honestly see the browns move up to select Garrett and Mitch. Maybe as high as our #2 with the cache of second round picks they have over the next two years.

If the Browns are willing to give up both their 2nd rounders this year I am down.

Give me Barnett, Bowser, Evan Engram and Curtis Samuel with the first 4 picks.

Originally posted by slowriot:
Could honestly see the browns move up to select Garrett and Mitch. Maybe as high as our #2 with the cache of second round picks they have over the next two years.

If the Browns are willing to give up both their 2nd rounders this year I am down.

Just two seconds? A second and third next year?
Originally posted by NYniner85:

I wonder what they are asking? And I agree you don't trade that pick until we're on the clock

I want both their 2nds and next yrs 1st to make that trade....I'll throw them back a 4th

I don't see the browns doing that though. I hope more teams get on the Mitch train and force their hand lol

I don't see Barnett making it past the Bengals...12 is a huge jump down. They'd have to throw next yrs 1st lol

I wonder what they are asking? And I agree you don't trade that pick until we're on the clock

I want both their 2nds and next yrs 1st to make that trade....I'll throw them back a 4th

I don't see the browns doing that though. I hope more teams get on the Mitch train and force their hand lol

I don't think they give up next years first... let's keep our fourth and get a second and third next year
I don't see Barnett making it past the Bengals...12 is a huge jump down. They'd have to throw next yrs 1st lol

The value of a 2nd this year is the equivalent of a 1st rounder in a year. Getting two of them along with a 4th or 5th rounder would be huge. I'd take a 2nd and a 4th next year.

Even if you can't get Barnett, then in the 1st you can still go:

Corey Davis, Christian McCaffrey, a QB, Hasson Reddick, OJ Howard.....etc all could be viable picks at #12.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Apr 12, 2017 at 3:56 PM ]

The value of a 2nd this year is the equivalent of a 1st rounder in a year. Getting two of them along with a 4th or 5th rounder would be huge. I'd take a 2nd and a 4th next year.

Well said.

Your on a roll today.

Same. At #12 there's good chances you can choose from Mike Williams,Davis,Harris(trade down),Foster,DB,Charlton(trade down),McDowell(trade down),Dare I say McAff.
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
Same. At #12 there's good chances you can choose from Mike Williams,Davis,Harris(trade down),Foster,DB,Charlton(trade down),McDowell(trade down),Dare I say McAff.

1st Round-Christian McCaffrey

2nd Round-Charles Harris

2nd Round-Evan Engram

2nd Round-Zay Jones

Add a heck of an offensive force in McCaffrey who can play at RB and in the slot, add a top notch move TE prospect similar to Jordan Reed, get your edge rusher in Harris and add a talented WR prospect in Jones.

With the remaining picks address CB, RB, OT, NT and get a developmental QB prospect.

Even if you can't get Barnett, then in the 1st you can still go:

Corey Davis, Christian McCaffrey, a QB, Hasson Reddick, OJ Howard.....etc all could be viable picks at #12.

Then I'd rather take one of their 2nd this yr (and say a 3rd/4th) and their 1st next yr...12th, 34, their 3rd or 4th and a 1st next yr would be ideal...of course I'm on the all in bandwagon for qb next yr

I don't see the Browns trading. I think they draft Garrett and Watson at 1 and 12. They have been stockpiling picks, so if anything, I see them moving down to accumulate more selections.
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
I don't see the Browns trading. I think they draft Garrett and Watson at 1 and 12. They have been stockpiling picks, so if anything, I see them moving down to accumulate more selections.

Dont you ruin this for me with your damn logicising!!!
Dont you ruin this for me with your damn logicising!!!

Hahahahah phx misspelled another word! Woot!

WoOooooOoooooooO!!

Wrong again Phx.

WRONG.

AGAIN.
[ Edited by Lobo49er on Apr 12, 2017 at 7:25 PM ]
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
No one is trading up with us unless the Browns don't choose Garrett.
Share 49ersWebzone