There are 134 users in the forums

Sam Darnold

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by mayo49:
I'd say good bye to Cousins and draft Darnold.

With USC's track record of QBs in the NFL I cant see how you could go wrong.

This was my first, second and third thought. Remember Barkley was supposed to be the next big thing? Yeah we just scraped him out of free agency to hold a clipboard for us.
Palmer, Cassel, Linart, Sanchez, and now Darnold. I skipped JD Booty cause he never was hyped like everyone else. SC just doesn't produce QBs.
[ Edited by martysofresh on May 1, 2017 at 3:13 PM ]
No

I think we'll be about 8-8 next season and will have to pay a ransom to move up to get a FQB

Cousins will be a Niner unless he gets hurt
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
#Suck4Sam
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
No

I think we'll be about 8-8 next season and will have to pay a ransom to move up to get a FQB

Really? You don't think that's a bit optimistic? I think we will be a 4 - 6 win team, but will look much better overall, more preoared, and may have an upset win in there.
I'd love to have him. Let's see how he does this year as a full starter for a whole season. Granted he tore it up and hot damn that Rose Bowl. Calm, Cool, & not a fk given. Just kept making throw after throw.
Would love him as a Niner. Going to be fun to watch
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Really? You don't think that's a bit optimistic? I think we will be a 4 - 6 win team, but will look much better overall, more preoared, and may have an upset win in there.

This
Originally posted by martysofresh:
Originally posted by mayo49:
I'd say good bye to Cousins and draft Darnold.

With USC's track record of QBs in the NFL I cant see how you could go wrong.

This was my first, second and third thought. Remember Barkley was supposed to be the next big thing? Yeah we just scraped him out of free agency to hold a clipboard for us.
Palmer, Cassel, Linart, Sanchez, and now Darnold. I skipped JD Booty cause he never was hyped like everyone else. SC just doesn't produce QBs.

Darnold has bad mechanics, plays in a spread system and not a pocket QB

Originally posted by 49er_Rider:

Appears to have "it" more than I have ever seen from Rosen. He can have all the mechanics he wants, he wasnt very impressive last year.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran

Appears to have "it" more than I have ever seen from Rosen. He can have all the mechanics he wants, he wasnt very impressive last year.

Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
No

There are 3 QBs next year, one could slide to 5

College is NOT the pros mijo your standards has Lamar Jackson going #1. Rosen is a better prospect than your boy Goof by far.

College is NOT the pros mijo your standards has Lamar Jackson going #1. Rosen is a better prospect than your boy Goof by far.

By far Rosen over Goff, Rosen will be pro ready to start day 1 unlike Goff who wasn't ready for the pro level.

Who said anything about Goff? If Darnold replicates what he did this past season he is going #1 no questions about it. If Rosen has another mediocre season he'll fall out of the discussion altogether.

Who said anything about Goff? If Darnold replicates what he did this past season he is going #1 no questions about it. If Rosen has another mediocre season he'll fall out of the discussion altogether.

Who cares who goes #1 Shanny's type is a pocket passer and Josh Rosen and Josh Allen are better pro prospects in his system is the point unlike Goff or Darnold.
Share 49ersWebzone