LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 220 users in the forums

PYMWYMI: Draft Risers & Fallers edition

• krizay
  • Veteran
Who do you think will be the players that rise or fall further than the pundits or posters here has been mocking them?

Fallers

1. Curtis Samuel RB/WR Ohio st.: I see him being mocked in the 2nd round. I can see him being there in the 4th. In a draft full of pretty good RB's and good WR's (especially slot WR's) I don't see alot of teams being interested in him.

2. Alvin Kamara RB Tennessee: I personally like Kamara ALOT But i don't see alot of teams NEEDING a RB. Plus with all the good runners in this draft i can see him too fall to the 4th round.

3. Raekwon McMillan LB, Ohio st. I see him ebing mokced in the 2nd. I can see him slipping to day 3 as well. Jus like Josh Perry last year.

Risers

1. Nathan Peterman QB Pitt: I see him mocked in the 4th in some mocks. (2nd in some) and i believe he will easily be a top 50 pick.

2. JoJo Mathis LB WASH: some sites have him going in the 6th-7th round. I can see this guy going late day 2 early day 3.
Riser:

Davis Webb - 1st Round. Source: Davis Webb.
Fallers:
Teez Tabor
Desmond King
Jonathan Allen
Dalvin Cook
Cam Robinson
Reuben Foster

Risers:
Hassan Reddick
Joe Mixon (a team will look past off field issues)
Dede Westbrook (see Joe Mixon)
Forrest Lamp
Patrick Mahomes
Jabrill Peppers (He will still go in the first)
Originally posted by Lobo49er:
Riser:

very true but i dont get why
[ Edited by JustinNiner on Mar 28, 2017 at 1:46 PM ]
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Fallers:
Teez Tabor
Desmond King
Jonathan Allen
Dalvin Cook
Cam Robinson
Reuben Foster

Risers:
Hassan Reddick
Joe Mixon (a team will look past off field issues)
Dede Westbrook (see Joe Mixon)
Forrest Lamp
Patrick Mahomes
Jabrill Peppers (He will still go in the first)

Dede was my 3rd riser but couldn't remember who I was wanting to put there.
I see Kaaya going 5th or 6th round. With Peterson skyrocketing up to the 2nd. I see kizer possibly falling to the 2nd, maybe to our pick.
Originally posted by krizay:
Dede was my 3rd riser but couldn't remember who I was wanting to put there.

Oklahoma has some serious offensive talent coming out. Joe and Dede have their off field issues one caught on film obviously gets talked about far more than the other. But I'm sure a teams going to take the talent and deal with the backlash for what a week? I'm guessing Joe will go early 2nd maybe backend of Round 1 cough Seattle cough. And Dede will go early second.
Originally posted by Lobo49er:
Riser:

Ha ha ha ha!!!
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Oklahoma has some serious offensive talent coming out. Joe and Dede have their off field issues one caught on film obviously gets talked about far more than the other. But I'm sure a teams going to take the talent and deal with the backlash for what a week? I'm guessing Joe will go early 2nd maybe backend of Round 1 cough Seattle cough. And Dede will go early second.

What was Dede's deal?

What was Dede's deal?

Two domestic violence arrests. Charged once.

• krizay
  • Veteran
did not know that
did not know that

Dede should be happy he has Joe as his teammate cause all the attention is on Joe while in the reports I've read Dede hit a woman with a closed fist but video changes everything.
Originally posted by gold49digger:
I see Kaaya going 5th or 6th round. With Peterson skyrocketing up to the 2nd. I see kizer possibly falling to the 2nd, maybe to our pick.

All the pundits are trashing Kaaya with several saying he should have stayed in college another year.

Should the Niners take a flier on him if he falls?
Riser:Davis Webb. Pick #1

Source-Davis Webb's mom.
Originally posted by Butter:
All the pundits are trashing Kaaya with several saying he should have stayed in college another year.

Should the Niners take a flier on him if he falls?

Share 49ersWebzone