There are 198 users in the forums

voch lombardi says the niners should draft leonard fournette

voch Lombardi breaks down tape of nfl draft prospects and he is a little raw but he seems to know his stuff with regards to the nfl draft ! he says the niners need to build a house they weren't very good last year and they probably will only win 5 to 7 games next year so they need to draft the best player and 2 he likes leonard fournette he thinks he is a super star in the making he also likes marshon Lattimore and he also likes jonathan allen and malik hooker . he says they could also trade down but he also thinks that Rueben foster is not a top 10 pick and those comparing him to Patrick willis your on drugs haha lol!
he also says the qb's in this draft are all garbage and you should just wait for kirk cousins and not draft a qb until the 4th round!
So we can watch him stand on the sideline with all his injuries and balloon up to 250 + lbs?
He sounds like a dumba$$
you don't think he would split carries with carlos hyde and there is a chance carlos wont stay healthy because he hasn't yet and he could lose 10 lbs and get down to 230 lbs
Originally posted by tatdwolf49:
He sounds like a dumba$$

That dude knows his s**t.

Joe mixon is his favorite RB in the draft though as far as on the field goes.
[ Edited by gold49er2183 on Mar 26, 2017 at 3:22 PM ]
Who the f**k is he dude has 997 followers.

Sorry this guy doesn't deserve a thread this should be in the LF if anything.
Voch is one of the best evaluators online. He's a former collegiate offensive linemen, and I believe he coaches high school football in Texas.
[ Edited by Heroism on Mar 26, 2017 at 3:32 PM ]
Originally posted by Heroism:
Voch is one of the best evaluators online. He's a former collegiate offensive linemen, and I believe he coaches high school football in Texas.

Never heard of the guy...for being a top online evaluator sure doesn't have a ton of people following him (which doesn't mean everything).

Ehhh regardless this needs to be in the LF thread imo
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

Yup I love his breakdown of player prospects. But I would love to know why he thinks the 49ers should draft Fournette, does he view him as a good fit for Shanahan's offense or does he just think he's a dominant RB?

Originally posted by NYniner85:

Never heard of the guy...for being a top online evaluator sure doesn't have a ton of people following him (which doesn't mean everything).

Ehhh regardless this needs to be in the LF thread imo

He's only been around for a year or so. Instead of looking at followers as a way to judge him watch his videos. He knows what he's talking about.
Originally posted by gold49er2183:
He's only been around for a year or so. Instead of looking at followers as a way to judge him watch his videos. He knows what he's talking about.

I'll check him out
His videos likely don't appeal to the casual football fan. There's no fancy editing or cut-ups. It's just him watching game tape and breaking it down, but he does an excellent job of breaking down the small nuances of what is transpiring or what is supposed to transpire.
[ Edited by Heroism on Mar 26, 2017 at 3:50 PM ]
Since Charles Harris has become a forum favorite, this is a good one to begin with, NY.

[ Edited by Heroism on Mar 26, 2017 at 4:12 PM ]
His breakdowns aren't super in-depth like Brett Koleman or whatever his name is but there decent. I wouldn't put more stock into his opinion than any other talking head on the internet.
Share 49ersWebzone