There are 282 users in the forums

Who are your top 3 players

• Furlow
  • Veteran
1. Malik Hooker
2. Cooper Kupp
3. Brad Kaaya
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
trade down from 2 to 6, gaining a 2nd and a 3rd. Use 34 and the new third (consider adding 4th/5th) to go back up as far as we can into the 1st to get Mahomes. Pick Davis at 6, Bowser or Watt at 38.

Corey Davis
Patrick Mahomes
Tyus Bowser/TJ Watt

edit: math is hard

now that what I call good drafting,I Like
Not necessarily my top 3 just my favorite players in the draft

Barnett
Adams
Ross

Just love the players. The film is fun. I also love Trubisky, Thomas, Lawson, and mixon(player not the person)
[ Edited by gold49er2183 on Mar 24, 2017 at 8:47 PM ]
1- Malik Hooker
2- Mike Williams
3- Solomon Thomas
Originally posted by genus49:
Solomon Thomas
Haason Reddick
Zay Jones

No way we get all 3 but if somehow it was possible I'd be on cloud 9.

You trade down with Titans for 5 and 18. Draft Thomas at 5, trade down into 20's from 18, draft Jones or reddik and trade up from 34 back into 20's with new mass of picks and take the other. Possible according to draft value chart just incredibly unlikely.
1. Solomon Thomas -- Love everything about this guy. He's not the LEO we're looking for, but just a really great football player. Base strong side end, kick inside on passing downs. He's going to be a beast.

2. Evan Engram -- Matchup nightmare to pair with McDonald. Too fast for most linebackers, too big for corners.

3. Curtis Samuel -- Another matchup piece. Versatile, can play RB or slot WR. Fast. Nice compliment to Hyde.

That dominant edge rusher is still a need I'm looking hard at, just haven't made up my mind who I like most.
[ Edited by SofaKing on Mar 24, 2017 at 8:55 PM ]
I'd go with either:

A.

1. Derek Barnett

2. Pat Mahomes

3. Marcus Williams

Or B.with a QB in 2018

1.Corey Davis

2. Jordan Willis

3.Marcus Williams
[ Edited by GorefullBore on Mar 24, 2017 at 10:58 PM ]
Originally posted by SofaKing:
1. Solomon Thomas -- Love everything about this guy. He's not the LEO we're looking for, but just a really great football player. Base strong side end, kick inside on passing downs. He's going to be a beast.

2. Evan Engram -- Matchup nightmare to pair with McDonald. Too fast for most linebackers, too big for corners.

3. Curtis Samuel -- Another matchup piece. Versatile, can play RB or slot WR. Fast. Nice compliment to Hyde.

That dominant edge rusher is still a need I'm looking hard at, just haven't made up my mind who I like most.

Thomas is a beast now, love almost everything about him. He will be Lynch's version of Warren Sapp, super disruptive interior defensive lineman for years to come.
Originally posted by GMniner805:

Thomas is a beast now, love almost everything about him. He will be Lynch's version of Warren Sapp, super disruptive interior defensive lineman for years to come.

I like Thomas a lot, but not if they have him playing the same spot as DeFo. We really need to find a Leo and I'm juat not sure if Solomon is agile or explosive enough for that spot. If we took him he would have to put him at the 5 tech and kick him inside on third down.
[ Edited by GorefullBore on Mar 24, 2017 at 11:05 PM ]
Originally posted by GorefullBore:
Originally posted by GMniner805:

I like Thomas a lot, but not if they have him playing the same spot as DeFo. We really need to find a Leo and I'm juat not sure if Solomon is agile or explosive enough for that spot. If we took him he would have to put him at the 5 tech and kick him inside on third down.

Edit: I reread your post and realized that it essentially made min redundant. I do think that LEO more of a need, so I do wonder if trading down and maybe taking Derek Barnett to address it would address our needs a little better.

If we stay at #2 and Garrett is gone.

Fournette
Fournette
Fournette

I do like other players but I think that he should be the pick.
Originally posted by bzborow1:
Assuming Garrett goes #1?

1. Allen
2. Fournette
3. Lattimore

Garrett is going 1 lol
Barnett
Cook
Davis
Solomon Thomas
Evan Engram
Carlos Henderson
Originally posted by bzborow1:
Assuming Garrett goes #1?

I'm gonna' Bump these posters:
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
  • Pat Mahomes -- He can make all the throws from any position. He's a gun slinger aka Brett Favre. If Shanny can mold him into his vision of a QB for his system we're going to get Brett Favre merged with John Elway.

• Solomon Thomas -- Love everything about this guy. He's not the LEO we're looking for, but just a really great football player. Base strong side end, kick inside on passing downs. He's going to be a beast.

I like too many others, to be definitive on my third choice ... at this point, I'm just excited for 27-29 April 2017.
One thing for sure ... as a Fan, I feel much better going into The Draft -- with The Lynch Mob at the helm -- than
at any time (in years past) under Baalke.
Share 49ersWebzone