There are 148 users in the forums

Who do you absolutely NOT want to draft at #2?

Fournette.

I'd be happy with a QB that shanny loves.
A QB.

Not that it would happen, but Reuben Foster.
Fournette, Foster or Lattimore. Waste of a #2 pick
[ Edited by JustinNiner on Mar 23, 2017 at 8:53 AM ]
Just about any name that gets called I could learn to like the pick. A new GM and coach will have a new vision that I need to get to know. But an initial disappointment would come from hearing:

1. Mitch T. - May turn out to be good but not having tons of experience worries me. Tannenhill had tons of upside as well and the dolphins are still trying to figure out what they have in him. (I would be more excited to add Kizer, Watson or Mahomes later on).
2. Leonard F. - I'm just not a fan of teams that get built around a top RB. It's hard for me to see the Niners and Shannanhan going this direction.
3. A trade out of the 1st round. I like trades and I like acquiring picks but draft day is one of my favorite days to go to a bar and order drinks and wings and get all into the event. It would suck to get all hyped up for our pick to hear we traded out of day one.
Originally posted by jacklegniner:
Just about any name that gets called I could learn to like the pick. A new GM and coach will have a new vision that I need to get to know. But an initial disappointment would come from hearing:

1. Mitch T. - May turn out to be good but not having tons of experience worries me. Tannenhill had tons of upside as well and the dolphins are still trying to figure out what they have in him. (I would be more excited to add Kizer, Watson or Mahomes later on).
2. Leonard F. - I'm just not a fan of teams that get built around a top RB. It's hard for me to see the Niners and Shannanhan going this direction.
3. A trade out of the 1st round. I like trades and I like acquiring picks but draft day is one of my favorite days to go to a bar and order drinks and wings and get all into the event. It would suck to get all hyped up for our pick to hear we traded out of day one.

yep, plus i think a team should go for a high pick RB when they have a great team in place already. If you try to build around a RB, by the time you get the other pieces, the RB will have too much wear 'n' tear and past his glory days. Of course unless his name is GIRE
[ Edited by JustinNiner on Mar 23, 2017 at 8:58 AM ]
Ya'll are tripping, Fournette would be GREAT insurance for Hyde. You guys make it seems like we have great depth at that position N that Hyde has no past History riddled with injuries.
as they say CB has the highest bust rate, so CB would make me mega nervous
  • JEXIT
  • Veteran
Any Oregon defensive linemen
Trubisky
Watson
Kizer

Dont want Foster there either.

Garrett, Thomas, Fournette, trade down, Hooker, and Adams I'm all good with.
Originally posted by JEXIT:
Any Oregon defensive linemen

The last one we took is gonna be our defensive anchor for years and go to a lot probowls.

I'd lose my s**t if we drafted Keizer or Allen
Originally posted by valrod33:
Mitch the b***h

It's Mitchell the b***hell.
Anybody hurt
Originally posted by English:
Safety
Corner
Running back
Tight End
Fullback
Kicker