LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 149 users in the forums

Robert Davis WR Georgia st.

• Andra
  • Veteran
Just saw this guy. Had a good combine, great college career, and is Thomas Davis's cousin. (Not that really means anything).

6'3" 220lbs. Not sure where he is projected to go in the draft.

Wow, no kidding he had a great combine. Great size and good speed. Wonder how his route running and hands are. Seems he makes a good deep threat/yac threat based on ypc and average distance per TD
[ Edited by adrianlesnar on Mar 12, 2017 at 7:18 PM ]
Nice find
Can't find much else on him, but at that size with that level of athleticism, consider me very intrigued.

6'3" 219 lbs
33" arms
9-5/8" hands

40 yard dash: 4.44
Bench: 19
Vert: 41"
Broad: 136"
3 cone: 6.82
20 yard shuttle: 4.28
60 yard shuttle: 11.48
  • Andra
  • Veteran
I'm intrigued with this guy as well. It's hard to judge with the limited tape there is on him and that he's from a small school. But I think right now with what I know about him I'm guessing he could go around a 3rd round.
Wow, just watched that highlight film on repeat a couple times.. small school guy but I'm already in love with the guy. Great at using his body and cuts for separation.. doesn't use his hands a whole lot, so looks like he's had great coaching. Fast, big, great hands.. I'll gladly watch him in red and gold.
Originally posted by 49erInTheMidwest:
Wow, just watched that highlight film on repeat a couple times.. small school guy but I'm already in love with the guy. Great at using his body and cuts for separation.. doesn't use his hands a whole lot, so looks like he's had great coaching. Fast, big, great hands.. I'll gladly watch him in red and gold.

Agreed
  • krizay
  • Veteran
He seems cocky just from that video. But it could be swag. There's a fine line but I think most of the good WRs have it.

Rather it's cocky or swag most players with it usually are the ones willing to work. So I'm all aboard
  • krizay
  • Veteran
But why only 21 catches his senior year? Or was tape cut up before seasons end?

Nvm. 67 catches. 968 yards 5 TDs.
[ Edited by krizay on Mar 14, 2017 at 1:14 PM ]
I know nothing about him, only that his combine numbers are ridiculous for his size. Will look into him more now lol.

SPARQ rankings put his athleticism in the 98th percentile among NFL receivers.

https://3sigmaathlete.com/rankings/wr/

He's the TO of the draft. Of course most of the time you walk away with Tyrone Calico.
  • Andra
  • Veteran
I wish I could find more about this guy. 6'3" 220lbs 4.44 40 41 inch vertical and I can only find I game film on him from 2015.
http://www.georgiastatesports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?ATCLID=208294160
^There's his bio, just found out he was also a stud at basketball. The more I read on this guy, the more I like him
Wonder what his round projection would be. Wouldn't mind him late in an otherwise defensive heavy draft
  • Andra
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erInTheMidwest:
http://www.georgiastatesports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?ATCLID=208294160
^There's his bio, just found out he was also a stud at basketball. The more I read on this guy, the more I like him

Thanks for the link
Share 49ersWebzone