LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 273 users in the forums

What player picked at #2 would literally make you angry if we selected them?

Originally posted by GEEK:
Easy. I'll be pissed if it's "With the 2nd pick of the 2017 draft, the SF 49ers select...(insert name here)".

I want a trade down.

This x 2.....assuming we find a trade partner.
Originally posted by BigBug415:
Easy....Mitch TruBUSTky.

Any QB outside of Trubisky, a RB, a DB, or OL.

With Trubisky, he looks the part, was accurate with the smallest receivers out of all the QB prospects.... but really if Shanny picks him as his QB then he saw enough to put his career in this guys hands. I questioned the Shanny's before when they picked Cousins (a Shanny pick) after mortgaging so much for RG3 (a Snyder pick)... we see how that all turned out.
Sus, Chaz, SD, new look cc's answer "whoever the niners pick". Even if garret falls and we snag him you'll see some stupid post lol.
Originally posted by PGENZ:
and the 2018 QB class is ridiculous!

It really isnt.
Every year since Andrew luck: this year sucks for qbs, no Andrew luck type prospect, qb crop much better next year. Then the next year comes and it's the same thing. Id be fine with any pick outside of interior DL, Mike williams, or Rueben foster. I trust shannys ability to evaluate a qb.
[ Edited by adrianlesnar on Feb 27, 2017 at 7:33 AM ]
Peppers
Originally posted by adrianlesnar:
Every year since Andrew luck: this year sucks for qbs, no Andrew luck type prospect, qb crop much better next year. Then the next year comes and it's the same thing. Id be fine with any pick outside of interior DL, Mike williams, or Rueben foster. I trust shannys ability to evaluate a qb.

You ONLY draft a QB when there is an Andrew Luck type prospect and you arrange to have the #1 pick in the draft at the same time, duh.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
guess that all depends who we get in FA
  • HERN
  • Veteran
I would be livid if we selected any DB/S or Kizer at 2.

Member Milestone: This is post number 600 for amosmac28.
I would be ok taking Reuben Foster @ 2 but it would still be a reach. Ideally would like him between 5-8.

Not sure anybody will trade up though. For who? Unless a team will reach for a QB>
Renaldo Neiamiah, Todd Kelly, Isreal Ifyeani and Dexter Carter. Cool with anyone else.
Kizer or Watson would make me angry
For Starters and QB
Reuben Foster or Deshaun Watson
Share 49ersWebzone