LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 273 users in the forums

Which QB will be the best?

Which QB will be the best?

I'd like to change my official pick to CJ Beathard, no particular reason......ok maybe because he's a niner.
Post-Draft, I think Watson landed in the best spot to enable him to succeed.
N.Petermen I dont flip flop
None.

2018 QB's will be better.......
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Post-Draft, I think Watson landed in the best spot to enable him to succeed.

100% agree. I also think Chad Kelly could really be something in Denver next year.
Pat Mahomes might find himself in trouble if Smith goes down with an injury and he gets thrown there. Although Reid has been in the game forever and would know his limitations, and cater to them.

Deshaun going into a perfect situation. Their o line isn't amazing though. Doesn't have as good of a situation as Dak did. But they won't expect as much from watson because that defense is nuts.

Mitch walking into a bad situation. He really needed a great offensive mind to help him develop to a franchise qb.
Originally posted by GhostOfBaalke:

Mitch walking into a bad situation. He really needed a great offensive mind to help him develop to a franchise qb.

I think he'll get that after their current coaching staff gets canned. In the meantime Dowell Loggains and Dave Ragone arent the worst guys for a young QB to work with.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

I think he'll get that after their current coaching staff gets canned. In the meantime Dowell Loggains and Dave Ragone arent the worst guys for a young QB to work with.

Good point. And really though at the end of the day if you're destined to be great then you'll be great.
Good point. And really though at the end of the day if you're destined to be great then you'll be great.

With Josh McDaniels or Jim Harbaugh as his next head coach he'll be alright.
Chad Kelly

Originally posted by NorthBay49er:
Chad Kelly

Chad Kelly.....in Colorado? Not a good combination.
With Josh McDaniels or Jim Harbaugh as his next head coach he'll be alright.

If Harbaugh went and kept Fangio as DC, that be nuts.

It be nice to see for nostalgia but slightly bummed out that the bears get to have them now... we do have Kyle though and that's pretty f**kin exciting haha.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
As I checked each page to see if anyone picked my choice, it looked clear until... THIS!!

I'd like to change my official pick to CJ Beathard, no particular reason......ok maybe because he's a niner.

After BeatsHarder I got

Watson
Trubisky
Kelly
Kizer
Mahomes
Peterman
Webb
Kap
Gabbert

Originally posted by NorthBay49er:
Chad Kelly

Chad Kelly.....in Colorado? Not a good combination.

Higher than the altitude
Originally posted by LVJay:
As I checked each page to see if anyone picked my choice, it looked clear until... THIS!!

After BeatsHarder I got

Watson
Trubisky
Kelly
Kizer
Mahomes
Peterman
Webb
Kap
Gabbert

Hahah yessir. I'm sure you already heard. CJ is the next Brady. And that's not fake news.
Share 49ersWebzone