There are 298 users in the forums

Caleb Brantley

Well written report.

Caleb Brantley as interior DL.

What round do you see him going?

Would he fit in w/us?

Thoughts??

http://www.ninersnation.com/2017/2/17/14654538/caleb-brantley-scouting-report
He should be there at our 2nd round pick, and I'd love for this guy to help straighten out our front 7.
Originally posted by Lobo49er:
He should be there at our 2nd round pick, and I'd love for this guy to help straighten out our front 7.

This
Just imagine Brantley playing alongside Mitchell...so NFL, you say you want to run against the Niners? Think again if we get this guy.
Originally posted by Sims19849ers:

This

2nd round? I've been wrong before such as I thought Kawann Short was a no-brainer 1st rounder. But I think Caleb will be taken in the 1st. Probably the later half over concern about his motor and durability.

Brantley is an excellent DT off the snap and is a no doubt top 10 talent for the first 3 seconds of the play. The concern with Brantley is after those 3 seconds he dissapears and I believe his snap count was relatively low.
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Originally posted by Sims19849ers:

This

2nd round? I've been wrong before such as I thought Kawann Short was a no-brainer 1st rounder. But I think Caleb will be taken in the 1st. Probably the later half over concern about his motor and durability.

Brantley is an excellent DT off the snap and is a no doubt top 10 talent for the first 3 seconds of the play. The concern with Brantley is after those 3 seconds he dissapears and I believe his snap count was relatively low.

He also doesn't have the sack numbers. Short had 20 in college, Brantley had 5. But you might be right, he could go in the 1st.
Seen him going in the 1st in a lot of mocks..
undrafted
Share 49ersWebzone