LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 221 users in the forums

Exclusive Interview With Duquesne ILB Carter Henderson

http://pigskinprospects.com/pigskinprospects-exclusive-interview-2018-high-rising-prospect-duquesne-ilb-carter-henderson/
Dang no one replied?
nice work J. Shame he is modelling himself on Chris Boreland!!
nice! That Chris Boreland thing kind of turned me off but he was good during the one year he played before quitting.
Carter told me privately that he wished Borland was still playing, he just models his game after the way Borland played.
Also remember that Carter has the same frame that Borland has, Carter is around 5'11, so I think that's one reason why he tries to play like Borland did.
NIce job on Henderson, AB, but also enjoyed the OL breakdowns. Agree Ramczk(sp) is day one pick. Love to have him if we didn't need NT, ILB, OLB, WR,RB and of course, FR QB . We won't get him this yr, but sure is tempting.

Henderson...are you bothered by not competing against the best in college? Jerry Rice, Miss Valley St proves that you can not only do , you can become the best ever. But at ILB? I wonder about that. Thanks for taking the time, Jason. Any tidbit right now is appreciated. CH sounds like a guy who is squared away and has football as his one and only interest.
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
NIce job on Henderson, AB, but also enjoyed the OL breakdowns. Agree Ramczk(sp) is day one pick. Love to have him if we didn't need NT, ILB, OLB, WR,RB and of course, FR QB . We won't get him this yr, but sure is tempting.

Henderson...are you bothered by not competing against the best in college? Jerry Rice, Miss Valley St proves that you can not only do , you can become the best ever. But at ILB? I wonder about that. Thanks for taking the time, Jason. Any tidbit right now is appreciated. CH sounds like a guy who is squared away and has football as his one and only interest.

Yeah Carter is focused on 2017 season and the next level he told me he wants to be in the NFL and he loves the game, that's why I say ignore the Borland stuff he is plays like hm he said s all about football

Agreed I nnthe tackles would love ramcyzk.
Share 49ersWebzone