LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 148 users in the forums

Lattimore Island

Originally posted by NYniner85:
Espn doing a live mock and mel and Mcshay has us taking lattimore...would be underwhelming imo

This is the guy we should have taken. We could have moved down and got extra picks to and gotten him. True shutdown corner. Oh well
Originally posted by StubbyNBY:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Espn doing a live mock and mel and Mcshay has us taking lattimore...would be underwhelming imo

This is the guy we should have taken. We could have moved down and got extra picks to and gotten him. True shutdown corner. Oh well

I don't think anyone was calling to move down. Seems like Lynch would have moved if he had the option.
Originally posted by miked1978:
I don't think anyone was calling to move down. Seems like Lynch would have moved if he had the option.

I remember reading in that Monday Morning QB column that he had a chance to move down and was tempted to and take Lattimore.
I remember reading in that Monday Morning QB column that he had a chance to move down and was tempted to and take Lattimore.

Find a link....

Lattimore looks good for New Orleans, we have no idea how he'd look here. He was a 1 year starter with issues staying healthy. A CB with 1 year as a starter at #2 or #3 is a very risky pick.
Yea this dude ha been great for NO. Really helpeing turn there defense around immediately
Originally posted by lamontb:
Yea this dude ha been great for NO. Really helpeing turn there defense around immediately

He's really the only guy they added to their defense and man their defense has gone from awful to a very solid, respectable D. He looks like Darrell Revis 2.0 Between him and Cam Jordan, the Saints have two studs on D.
He's really the only guy they added to their defense and man their defense has gone from awful to a very solid, respectable D. He looks like Darrell Revis 2.0 Between him and Cam Jordan, the Saints have two studs on D.

They also added Marcus Williams who has been pretty good for them. PJ Williams and Ken Crawley have also been playing well in the secondary. Sheldon Rankins being healthy has also helped their front 4 and Alex Anzalone has been a solid player.

Unfortunately for us since we own their 2nd rounder.
He's the defensive rookie of the year so far. Had a bad game vs Minnesota but has since allowed a sub 40 qb rating on lockdown coverage.

this guy is special already. His biggest knock has been his durability but he is looking like the next true shutdown corner. damn he would be worth that 2nd pick imo.
Originally posted by genus49:

Find a link....

Lattimore looks good for New Orleans, we have no idea how he'd look here. He was a 1 year starter with issues staying healthy. A CB with 1 year as a starter at #2 or #3 is a very risky pick.

The only mention of lattimore was this.

Lynch, to me: "Had Solomon been gone, we'd have gone Reuben. And been happy."

6:18 PT. Lynch: "Kansas City took Pat Mahomes!"

6:28 PT. Lynch: "Man, I'd love to go up and get that corner, [Marshon] Lattimore."

Now the draft was at 12 overall. And Marathe or Mayhew or Peters or Lynch called or took calls from every team between 12 and 26. Foster, Foster, Foster. Nothing worked. For instance, Marathe on with Tampa Bay, preparing to pick 19th, at 7:14 PT:

The plan all along was take solly after trading and if he was gone then take foster.

Share 49ersWebzone