LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 259 users in the forums

Lattimore Island

I really like the 49ers to trade back but I wouldn't mind picking up marshon lattimore at #2
lock this thread
  • HERN
  • Veteran
He's coo.
well if we do get him I hope this Lattimore acutally plays for us.
It would be dope to have him on one side and Robinson on the other.
Originally posted by NCommand:

If we pick him ~10th overall (after trade down). At #2, I just don't see the value.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:

If we pick him ~10th overall (after trade down). At #2, I just don't see the value.

This
Originally posted by gold49digger:

But so many on here and around tha world couldnt cheer enough when we wasted that pick on a no knees Lattimore ...what happen???
[ Edited by tatdwolf49 on Feb 14, 2017 at 10:05 AM ]
Originally posted by tatdwolf49:
Originally posted by gold49digger:

But so many on here and around tha world couldnt cheer enough when we wasted that pick on a no knees Lattimore ...what happen???

Man I am guilty of being his biggest fan. He is the poster boy of what Lynch wants in a player. Super humble but damn talented. I was sad when his knees couldn't handle it. But looking back, it was a damn mistake for him to get drafted and he knew it too.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Originally posted by NinerBuff:

This

He will probably go top 5 he's too good. He's a top 5 talent. In no particular order the top five picks could garret, Trubs, lattimore, Allen, and hooker. There are other names that could go top five but you won't get lattimore at 10.

Edit* I didn't know about his injury??? You guys comparing him to the other just cause of name right?
[ Edited by gold49er2183 on Feb 14, 2017 at 10:27 AM ]

id be pissed at #2. We are not a team that can take a CB at #2, no matter how good he is. We dont even have a pass rush.
Originally posted by gold49er2183:
He will probably go top 5 he's too good. He's a top 5 talent. In no particular order the top five picks could garret, Trubs, lattimore, Allen, and hooker. There are other names that could go top five but you won't get lattimore at 10.

Edit I didn't know about his injury. I hate hearing stuff like that about draft prospects.

Trubisky is just in there because they have to throw a qb in the mix. He's a 1st qb prospect but not a legit top 5 player in this draft imo.
Yeah let's draft another DB lol took three last yr

How about we actually spend some cash on a young CB? Latt is good don't get me wrong but at two pshhh would be underwelling to say the least.
Not even the best man to man corner in the draft.... unless we are switching to a zone D
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Not even the best man to man corner in the draft.... unless we are switching to a zone D

Huh? He's the best cover corner in the draft! Maybe the best since Revis. Seriously!

What he lacks is ball skills, something Marcus Peters has. From a coverage standpoint though, he's rock solid.

Is anybody truly going to have value at pick # 2 after the Browns take Garrett #1 overall? Can't take a QB. Can't reach for Foster or Mike Williams. Can't take Jonathon Allen because we've drafted 2 DL's the past 2 years. No offensive lineman will go in the top 10. Leonard Fournette shouldn't go until Pick 5. He's a RB!

In some respects we are pigeonholed at the 2nd pick. Almost would have been worth winning another game or 2 and being at 5. Is anybody going to honestly trade up to pick 2 if they are not going for a QB? not likely.
Share 49ersWebzone