Rueben Foster!!
Originally posted by Andra:
I saw a article about Bill Parcells requirements to draft a QB
1. 3 year starter
2. 23 wins
3. Graduate
4. Senior
Trubisky is 0-4 on this list

Today most of the good QBs come out as juniors because they think if they already have the hype of a first rounder it would make no sense to go back to college and play another year with the risk of getting injured or dropping off the first round. Also to get 23 wins you almost got to play for 3 years. You can do it in 2 but it's pretty hard.

I think Bill Parcells has a good point but IMO if you think a player is good enough for the spot you are picking you must pick him no matter how many wins or starts he have or whether he is a senior and graduate or not.
Originally posted by lamontb:
Mitch and Myles both will bust

This.
Originally posted by 49ERFANb4Uwas:
Okay, I'll start it off...I think Myles Garrett will be a bust. I'm no scout so plz bear with me. I think he bullies weak competition and looks really awkward out there. I think a real man like Jack Conklin would eat his lunch.
I TOLD YOU GUYS ABOUT MYLES. Even a Hall of Famer agrees with me

http://www.espn.com/nfl/draft2017/story/_/id/19225223/warren-sapp-think-myles-garrett-no-1-pick
[ Edited by 49ERFANb4Uwas on Apr 23, 2017 at 11:30 AM ]
Solomon Thomas. He will be an average player, but not an elite talent. Same with Jonathon Allen.
Member Milestone: This is post number 300 for frankieuc68.
Relative to where he is drafted, Garrett. Will have a good career, but I question his motor and love for the game. Diva in the making?
Without including a QB, you can throw a dart and 3-4 of the top 5 will be a bust.

Malik Hooker....I like the guy but I just find him, fragile.

Charles Harris...Weak against the run and struggle to disengage from tacklers and never been a favorite of edge rushers that all of sudden climb in the last two weeks of the draft.
[ Edited by pepemontana on Apr 23, 2017 at 12:52 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone