LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 266 users in the forums

TJ Watt OLB Wisconsin

Originally posted by BuZzB05:
Your said about me that ur wrote the words from Bold! You are silly. I don't bring any injured by T.J Watt. I don't know that T.J Watt had tore his knee for twice times. They inform me then I get it. Do you understand me? Then don't blame me. Smh. I don't understand why T.J did there at Combines this year. I thought he can't make at combines because his injured?!

I love you, Buzz.
Originally posted by Heroism:
Dude, you better be careful bringing up Watt's injuries. You're going to trigger BuzzB. He doesn't take kindly to people talking bad about TJ Watt.

Your said about me that ur wrote the words from Bold! You are silly. I don't bring any injured by T.J Watt. I don't know that T.J Watt had tore his knee for twice times. They inform me then I get it. Do you understand me? Then don't blame me. Smh. I don't understand why T.J did there at Combines this year. I thought he can't make at combines because his injured?!

This has the potential to be the best thread in a long time. I can't stop laughing.
Originally posted by GoldenJoe:
Originally posted by Heroism:
Dude, you better be careful bringing up Watt's injuries. You're going to trigger BuzzB. He doesn't take kindly to people talking bad about TJ Watt.

This has the potential to be the best thread in a long time. I can't stop laughing.

I literally would've grabbed him by the hoodie and threw him across the room. I like TJ, I just don't know what our SAM priority is right now. Maybe if he's there with our third and slides a lil.
I was right. I wanted to draft for T.J WATT. He was good play and same for brother from JJ Watt by Texans.

https://www.fantasypros.com/nfl/stats/jj-watt-tj-watt.php
TJ is a very good player, I have no doubt he'd be contributing for us, luckily I don't think we could have got him. We tried to trade with everyone to get Foster and couldn't, TJ went higher, so don't think he was ever in play.
Originally posted by 49erBigMac:
TJ is a very good player, I have no doubt he'd be contributing for us, luckily I don't think we could have got him. We tried to trade with everyone to get Foster and couldn't, TJ went higher, so don't think he was ever in play.

We are waste our trade up to get Foster because we are release him. .. we should trade up to Steelers and get T.J WATT than Foster.
Good call, Buzz.
Originally posted by 49erBigMac:

We are waste our trade up to get Foster because we are release him. .. we should trade up to Steelers and get T.J WATT than Foster.

The point is that we did try to trade with them, and about 10 teams before them. Granted our target was Foster, but it wouldn't have made a difference if it was TJ that we wanted, no one before #31 wanted to trade.
Share 49ersWebzone