LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 272 users in the forums

Sleeper ILB Haason Reddick (2nd Round Target)

A couple of mocks I came across have Raiders picking him at 24
Ruben foster in round 1 and this kid round 2 middle of D fixed! Gotta fix the D first and foremost can do anything on offense if you can't get them the ball! Pick up FA for the offense side of the ball but we need to fix our LB period that is our biggest weakness next tho Qb and WR! Hoping Bow can come back with these 2 young LB they would be formidable!
😎👍
Since it looks like we'll be converting to that Seattle style of 4-3, I think Reddick would be a ridiculously good pick to play weak LB. He has the athleticism, range and explosiveness to play that pursuit role.

I don't know if he escapes round 1, tho.
Originally posted by Heroism:
Since it looks like we'll be converting to that Seattle style of 4-3, I think Reddick would be a ridiculously good pick to play weak LB. He has the athleticism, range and explosiveness to play that pursuit role.

I don't know if he escapes round 1, tho.

He is currently on my short list for the Chiefs at # 27. Coverage, sideline to sideline ILB, but can also put hand in the dirt and edge rush on obvious pass downs. He's not thickly built for the inside traffic, and needs seasoning inside.. which would be the knocks that keep him from being a top 10 prospect.. but he does use his length well to keep blockers from negating his presence.

I likes him a lot.. for KC or SF.
So your definition of a sleeper-Explosive, quick-twitch athlete. Great flexibility with loose hips to turn, twist, and chase. Excellent reactive quickness and change-of-direction agility. Dynamic playmaker in space. Locks onto targets and instantly accelerates to the ball. Finished 2016 regular season with 21.5 tackles for loss. Fluid mover around field.

anyone drafted in rounds 1 and 2 are expected to be blue chippers and contribute right away.

Definition of a sleeper- Tom Brady round 6, Dak Prescott round 4, Chris Hogan (played one year of college FB) Julian edelman, college qb converted to WR
PFF loves them some Riddick

"The more I watch the more I think there's a decent chance Temple LB Hasson Reddick is the best player in the entire draft."
@PFF_Sam
Originally posted by NYniner85:

"The more I watch the more I think there's a decent chance Temple LB Hasson Reddick is the best player in the entire draft."
@PFF_Sam

I wouldn't go that far but no question Reddick has locked himself in as a first rounder imo.
Originally posted by genus49:
Originally posted by NYniner85:

@PFF_Sam

I wouldn't go that far but no question Reddick has locked himself in as a first rounder imo.

If we swap 1sts with Washington, I'm all for taking him at #17.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
If we swap 1sts with Washington, I'm all for taking him at #17.

There is absolutely no need to swap firsts with Washington. They have no leverage and we don't need Cousins this year. Wait it out, take BPA at #2 to help this terrible roster and get Cousins for just a FA contract and no draft compensation next year.

Noticed he's become a fan favorite for Raider fans. They desperately need a ILB, and I could definitely see them take him at 24.
Originally posted by Heroism:
Noticed he's become a fan favorite for Raider fans. They desperately need a ILB, and I could definitely see them take him at 24.

He might not be there end of the day
Not a sleeper but he is a top 10 talent and future first rounder. The most versatile backer in the draft
I'd take him at #2 I know u will call me crazy but he'll be tha best linebacker 2-3 yrs frm now
Bump
Would totally not mind a trade back for this guy
Share 49ersWebzone