LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 207 users in the forums

MadDog's big board?

Originally posted by Paul_Hofer:
Hey MD, please gauge Myles Garrett with video before the injury. Thx.

Best player in the draft pre-injury. Not close to the best player in the draft post-injury. Really hard player to evaluate because I thought his tape in 2016 was very underwhelming for a top prospect.
  • GORO
  • Veteran
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
I had these players graded at 5 and 12. I projected them to go at the top which they did because QBs go so fast. That is why I think a QB will go probably at 1 and 3, or maybe 1 and 2 again.

I remember MadDog at one point predicting QBs to go 1 and two
Originally posted by GORO:

The main reason these teams continue to pick QBs in the top slot is because QBs can change a franchise. Players at other positions can improve a franchise. Hence, the gamble some teams are willing to make, including trading up to the top slots. 80% shot Trubisky goes at number one, regardless of who is selecting.
  • Nuns
  • Veteran

The main reason these teams continue to pick QBs in the top slot is because QBs can change a franchise. Players at other positions can improve a franchise. Hence, the gamble some teams are willing to make, including trading up to the top slots. 80% shot Trubisky goes at number one, regardless of who is selecting.

Hope so.

This is why I hope we wait to do something with cousins (if we do anything at all)

If the browns reach and take a qb that leaves Garrett at 2. Nothing against Kirk, but I think myles will be tearing the league up for a good long time. If the browns do take him, do a draft day trade.
How did you predict the future of Maddod's big board?

It vanished!
Originally posted by SFL49ER:

It vanished!

SoCold must've convinced the mods that it was a mock draft , so they put it in the subforum.
Originally posted by zonkers:
Originally posted by SFL49ER:

It vanished!

SoCold must've convinced the mods that it was a mock draft , so they put it in the subforum.

Subforum
I NEED THIS NOW!!!!
I very much look forward to your big board, Maddog. Thanks for still being around.

Share 49ersWebzone