LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 268 users in the forums

Jordan Willis, DE/OLB

He does not look that fast in games but he just keeps making plays.
Kansas State edge rusher Jordan Willis has private workouts scheduled with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the Philadelphia Eagles.
Per Draft Analyst's Tony Pauline, Willis has already worked out privately with the Jaguars. Pauline further passes along that both the Dolphins and Cowboys are "showing a lot of interest." The analyst notes that the 6-foot-5, 258-pounder "look[ed] flawless in both defensive line and linebacker drills" during pro day festivities and writes that "it will be a stretch for Willis to end up in the late part of Round 1 but [I] would expect him to be off the board during the top half of the second frame."

He looks solid, top of 2nd pass rush looks good with Bowser & Rivers etc., it will be an interesting pick
Holy s**t, I just realized this guy had a 1.54 10-yard split at the combine lol.

I didn't find his tape to be that impressive, but his combine numbers are pretty ridiculous...
[ Edited by Heroism on Apr 4, 2017 at 11:32 PM ]
Draft him and give him #52

yawn.. I'll take derek rivers instead
Originally posted by 49erInTheMidwest:
yawn.. I'll take derek rivers instead

Agreed!
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Draft him and give him #52

PFF had him leading the country with qb pressures, has a really good motor and ideal athletism for a Leo/ Sam. Lack of moves though so he seems to be a project. A lot of good pass rushers in the 2nd round so you can probably get a much safer pick.
Willis is one of like 40 players I want with #34 :(

Originally posted by Heroism:
Holy s**t, I just realized this guy had a 1.54 10-yard split at the combine lol.

I didn't find his tape to be that impressive, but his combine numbers are pretty ridiculous...

Yeah his game tape definitely doesn't reflect his combine numbers. But man if he figures it out, that 1.54 split is absolutely ridiculous!
Originally posted by 49ers808:
Yeah his game tape definitely doesn't reflect his combine numbers. But man if he figures it out, that 1.54 split is absolutely ridiculous!

This class is so weird. The guys I expected to show out at the combine(ie Charles Harris and Takk McKinley) absolutely bombed. Meanwhile, guys like Jordan Willian and TJ Watt, who do not stand out on tape as athletes, posted ELITE numbers across the board.
[ Edited by Heroism on Apr 7, 2017 at 8:28 AM ]

He as 2nd in the nation in qb pressure...so there's that, I think he's a unfinished product
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NYniner85:

say bye bye to your boy LYNCH, buddy !!!!

TRADE BAIT!!!!

• 9moon
  • Veteran

This class is so weird. The guys I expected to show out at the combine(ie Charles Harris and Takk McKinley) absolutely bombed. Meanwhile, guys like Jordan Willian and TJ Watt, who do not stand out on tape as athletes, posted ELITE numbers across the board.
EVER HEARD of.. Mike Mamula... or our very own ... LAWSON???
Share 49ersWebzone