LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 267 users in the forums

Joe Mixon not invited to the combine

With him not receiving an invite to the combine what would that potential mean for his Draft or him even being in the NFL?
Just needs one team to take a chance on him. It does suck he won't be able to explain his side of the story to NFL teams. But I'm sure the teams interested will be at his pro day and ask then.
5th round to the Niners 😎
Dam. I don't recall Frank Clark or Tyreek Hill not being invited to the combine. Definitely will hurt his stock some just not sure how much.
Originally posted by lamontb:
Dam. I don't recall Frank Clark or Tyreek Hill not being invited to the combine. Definitely will hurt his stock some just not sure how much.

I think it's a new rule after last years combine they decided to punish kids with off field issues.
Still want him. He's a stud
He'll definitely get drafted imo. NFL's conduct policy prohibits any prospect with a domestic violence incident from participating in the combine. Otherwise he definitely would have been invited. Every year several guys not invited get drafted as well. The incident itself will hurt him more than missing the combine.
Originally posted by strickac:
Still want him. He's a stud

If his character checks out, I'd be all in. No denying his talent, I think he'll be a really good pro. We need a 3-down style RB with Hyde being injury prone and in the last year of his deal.
All I know about him is he decked that girl. Where was this guy projected to drafted at before the incident and what are his strengths?
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
All I know about him is he decked that girl. Where was this guy projected to drafted at before the incident and what are his strengths?

He might be a late 1st or early 2nd rounder without having punched out a girl on camera.

In the current climate, he's going to have a rough time of it but the talent is elite, he's just a scumbag.

Just my opinion, but I think he'll be the best RB from this draft when we look back in a couple seasons.

Dude is special.
Draft him. He has knockout speed
[ Edited by Eli_23 on Feb 3, 2017 at 7:49 PM ]
Originally posted by Eli_23:
Draft him. He has knockout speed

he definitely has lights out quickness/agility
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

He might be a late 1st or early 2nd rounder without having punched out a girl on camera.

In the current climate, he's going to have a rough time of it but the talent is elite, he's just a scumbag.

Thanks. I hate to say it, but if he's that type of talent I'd definitely take him in the 3rd/4th
[ Edited by Hoovtrain on Feb 3, 2017 at 8:54 PM ]
Bring him home!!
Share 49ersWebzone