There are 213 users in the forums

KD Cannon WR , Baylor

6'0" 180

Kid is a baller

Proj round 4

I added him to my mock I've been working on for the past week lol I'm really high on his explosiveness. If we can land a legit #1, Cannon would be a major threat in Shanahan's offense
Good to see a fellow Baylor Bear play on my 49ers. I thought he should have stayed but after what's happened at Baylor the last two years, I understand why he left. As a freshmen he was a monster. Injures to Seth Russell and Jarred Stidham caused his numbers to fall. Last year Baylor's coaching was below average. If coach Briles was still at Baylor he would have been a 2nd round pick.
Very happy we signed him, big fan
Originally posted by Baylor:
Good to see a fellow Baylor Bear play on my 49ers. I thought he should have stayed but after what's happened at Baylor the last two years, I understand why he left. As a freshmen he was a monster. Injures to Seth Russell and Jarred Stidham caused his numbers to fall. Last year Baylor's coaching was below average. If coach Briles was still at Baylor he would have been a 2nd round pick.

Good to know a bit of the back story. Thanks.
Originally posted by Lurker:
Originally posted by Baylor:

Good to know a bit of the back story. Thanks.

This

Looking forward to this season - Big Time.
That didn't last long. I assumed the route tree would give him problems. Maybe his attitude also played a part in his release from the 49ers. Kid was a diva at Baylor.
Share 49ersWebzone