There are 243 users in the forums

Alex Anzalone, LB

This kid is a baller ⛹
Injury history though
[ Edited by Boldjames on Jan 30, 2017 at 1:30 AM ]
So many injuries. Would probably be a 2nd rounder if he stayed healthy and played. He's a strong leader with lots of potential, but he would be a project. I like him in the 4th/5th
Originally posted by saniner:
So many injuries. Would probably be a 2nd rounder if he stayed healthy and played. He's a strong leader with lots of potential, but he would be a project. I like him in the 4th/5th

This. Dude is a gamer but the injuries are a cause for concern (same can be said about the other LB, Jerrad Davis). Extremely talented, around the ball all of the time, just has to find a way to stay healthy.
Originally posted by Sims19849ers:
Originally posted by saniner:

This. Dude is a gamer but the injuries are a cause for concern (same can be said about the other LB, Jerrad Davis). Extremely talented, around the ball all of the time, just has to find a way to stay healthy.

Yeah I'd definitely take him in the 5th, he's a special talent if he can stay healthy..would be great to learn behind bowman..
The "Analzone" jokes alone would be worth a 5th round pick.
Upper body injuries aren't that bad...it's the lower body injuries you gotta watch out for
Thought I'd give this a Bump, kid had a great combine and love his intensity. I'd be very tempted in the 4th, and if he was there with our comp 4th I'd run the card in.
Originally posted by WRATHman44:

Originally posted by WRATHman44:

HA
  • Nuns
  • Veteran
Dang Floridas defense has great team speed.

Share 49ersWebzone