LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 233 users in the forums

Which QB would you rather take in the draft?

Which QB would you rather take in the draft?

• Rascal
  • Veteran
As time goes by, it seems finally more and more people are open to the idea of taking a QB at 2 especially now that we have learnt Kyle Shanahan will be our next head coach.

However, at the same time the debate between the choice of QBs have also been heating up somewhat. As such, I feel it is time to do a poll amongst the main QB prospects in question and see who is the leading candidate.

Vote for your guy and feel free to state your rationale too.
Patrick Mahomes😎😎😎
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Boldjames:
Patrick Mahomes😎😎😎

I realize some folks are hot on Mahomes, but for the purpose of this poll, we are just honing in on the above 3 guys because I am trying to confine the debate in the context of the No.2 overall pick.
Right now Mitch but depends on how things go with combine/workouts and interviews.

I love Watsons intangibles the best but his accuracy and picks make me nervous.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Originally posted by genus49:
Right now Mitch but depends on how things go with combine/workouts and interviews.

I love Watsons intangibles the best but his accuracy and picks make me nervous.

I agree. Plus it also seems Mitch is a better passer from the pocket.
Trubisky...and its not even close

Also, I wonder if the Browns GM, Sashi Brown, cared enough to get a close up of Kizer and Watson warming up and interacting with teammates before a bowl game. Hmmm..probably not
[ Edited by 49ERFANb4Uwas on Jan 21, 2017 at 11:04 PM ]
Double post
[ Edited by 49ERFANb4Uwas on Jan 21, 2017 at 11:05 PM ]
Nathan Peterman outta Pitt in tha 4th round let him sit and learn... yup I'm breaking tha rules voting for someone not on tha list...
[ Edited by tatdwolf49 on Jan 21, 2017 at 11:42 PM ]
Mitch
I like Watson best out of all 3, I just haven't seen that much of Trubisky to like him more then Watson..Plus Trubisky is a 1 yr starter while Watson has experience in huge games and moments and has done nothing but succeed and show he has the leadership skills to guide a team to victory when it means most..

Originally posted by jersey49er:
I like Watson best out of all 3, I just haven't seen that much of Trubisky to like him more then Watson..Plus Trubisky is a 1 yr starter while Watson has experience in huge games and moments and has done nothing but succeed and show he has the leadership skills to guide a team to victory when it means most..

This.
Originally posted by Boldjames:
Patrick Mahomes😎😎😎

Yep this guy
I am still very High on Kizer. My #1 QB in this draft. I wouldn't draft any QB at #2 this year though.

I would give the #2 for Cousins or Garropolo before i would draft a QB at #2 this year.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ERFANb4Uwas:

Also, I wonder if the Browns GM, Sashi Brown, cared enough to get a close up of Kizer and Watson warming up and interacting with teammates before a bowl game. Hmmm..probably not

That's a little worrying seeing Sashi Brown there. May be he has already been told off by Haslam after how badly he had fxxked up this year by not taking a QB and going for that Eagles trade. Even if Haslam hadn't said anything, I am pretty darn sure Sashi Brown knows full well he will be on the hot seat big time if he doesn't resolve the QB situation this year. The RG3 experiment is over and Kessler is not the answer, I really do seriously wonder whether they will pull the trigger on a QB this time around.
  • crew
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rascal:
Originally posted by 49ERFANb4Uwas:

That's a little worrying seeing Sashi Brown there. May be he has already been told off by Haslam after how badly he had fxxked up this year by not taking a QB and going for that Eagles trade. Even if Haslam hadn't said anything, I am pretty darn sure Sashi Brown knows full well he will be on the hot seat big time if he doesn't resolve the QB situation this year. The RG3 experiment is over and Kessler is not the answer, I really do seriously wonder whether they will pull the trigger on a QB this time around.

Sashi Brown should take Myles Garrett at #1 and then get his QB Kizer or Watson at #12.
Share 49ersWebzone