LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 264 users in the forums

Taco Charlton DE Harbaugh-U

Originally posted by adrianlesnar:
Trade #12, their other 2nd and a 4th to move up to 2 and take Jonathan allen.

That's not enough to move up to 2.
Originally posted by NinerSickness:

I disagree, both in traditional points calculator, and also based on who's still available at 2 with myles g gone. No sure fire qb, and I'd much rather turn a DL into an edge, ilb, and qb.
Originally posted by adrianlesnar:
Originally posted by NinerSickness:

I disagree, both in traditional points calculator, and also based on who's still available at 2 with myles g gone. No sure fire qb, and I'd much rather turn a DL into an edge, ilb, and qb.

The traditional calculator says your trade needs another late 1st rounder to match. And the #2 is MORE valuable this year than most years, not less.
http://nflspinzone.com/2017/02/06/nfl-draft-2017-taco-charlton-scouting-report-pre-combine/
Dude's reminding me of Jason Pierre-Paul (who I thought would bust). Raw but super talented.

JPP is a counter-argument to the "just watch the film" people who don't care about workout numbers. There are many other examples of this; you gotta take everything into consideration...

Not sure what to think of Taco at this point, though. Tempting...
[ Edited by NinerSickness on Feb 7, 2017 at 1:05 AM ]
He is a great player with an absolutely huge upside. There is a lot to like about him.
http://www.fanragsports.com/nfl/whats-name-michigans-taco-charlton-just-quirky-title/

Taco spin.

"Charlton was one of the main draws for NFL scouts in attendance on the sideline. Even in the box afterward, one couldn't help but quip, "that kid is a stud." The NFL has long known Charlton's physical appeal and upside. Now, recent mock drafts suggest the external world is finally catching up to the trend. Some will claim his stock is up but in reality, Charlton has been held in this regard for much, much longer than the media has been on his scent.

What does Charlton do well? For starters, he bends and turns the corner at a rate you'd expect from a player at 6-foot-2. Some casual followers of my analysis may wonder why I seem to perseverate on flattening and turning the corner. One image can provide a lot of context:"
[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on Feb 12, 2017 at 2:34 PM ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
He reminded me of Aldon during the games this season.
Hasn't done s**t so far and cowboys desperately needed him to step up. Good for us though, get to see him not do s**t tomorrow as well.

looking back at some of the comments in here lol smh
Originally posted by NYniner85:
looking back at some of the comments in here lol smh

I stand by my first comment lol
lmao wu once again hyping up a sorry ass michigan player
How well does he anchor doe?
Share 49ersWebzone