LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 348 users in the forums

Final Mock Until After Combine

ok well again I was wrong, I think I'm done guessing coaches bc I'm forever wrong..so Shanahan is the coach and I'm not guessing his staff, but I'm expecting and hoping the defensive scheme stays in a 3-4..so he we go again until after the combine..

Cuts

KAP
Brooks
Brock
Bethea

Resign

Streater
Hodges
Armstrong
Dorsey
Harris
Kerley

Free Agents

NT Brandon Williams- 5 YRS 40 MILLION
OG Kevin Zeitler- 4 YRS 40 MILLION
WR Pierre Garcon- 2 YRS 16 MILLION
QB Brian Hoyer- 1 YR 4 YR MILLION
CB AJ Bouye 4 YRS 44 MILLION
FB Patrick Dimarco 2 yrs 3 MILLION
OG Tom Compton 1 yr vet min

TRADES

49ers trade their 2nd, 4th (comp), 6th and next yrs 5th rd pick to move back into the late 1st round
49ers trade their 5th round pick to the redskins for ILB Mason Foster

2017 NFL DRAFTS

Round 1- OLB Myles Garrett
Round 1-QB Patrick Mahomes
Round 3-RB Alvin Kamara
Round 4-WR Stacy Coley
Round 5-OT Dan Skipper
Round 7-K Zane Gonzalez
Round 7-CB Howard Wilson

not a 53

Hoyer-Mahomes
Hyde-Kamara-Harris
Dimarco
Mcdonald-Celek-Bell
Garcon-Smith-Kerley-Coley-Ellington-Streater-
Staley-Skipper
Zeitler-Compton
Beadles-Kilgore
Garnett-
Brown-Theus

AA-Dial
Williams-Dorsey
Buckner-Blair
Lynch-Tank
Bowman-Hodges-Skov
Foster-Armstrong
Garrett-Harold
Bouye-Robinson-Redmond-DJ-Reaser-Wilson
Ward-
Reid-Tartt

Nelson
Pinion
Gonzalez
[ Edited by jersey49er on Jan 19, 2017 at 1:18 PM ]
I think those free agent signings are unrealistic, especially if Gutekunst comes in here. I expect him to spend, but I think he might sign one, maybe two, "sexy" players. The majority will be quality, under-the-radar picks up with the primary emphasis on drafting and developing.

This is a long process. No need to blow our entire load in the first year of a long rebuild.
Originally posted by Heroism:
I think those free agent signings are unrealistic, especially if Gutekunst comes in here. I expect him to spend, but I think he might sign one, maybe two, "sexy" players. The majority will be quality, under-the-radar picks up with the primary emphasis on drafting and developing.

This is a long process. No need to blow our entire load in the first year of a long rebuild.

That's the thing, with the cuts there is 30+ million saved with about 45 million spent, so basically only 15 million spent..they will still have a lot of money to spend they can keep rolling over the next year..plus the 4 players I gave long contracts are young enough where in 2 yrs when I'm expecting the niners to really compete they will still be very good if not better
[ Edited by jersey49er on Jan 19, 2017 at 12:24 PM ]
I would take a receiver before you took Coley, but I like it.
Originally posted by GorefullBore:
I would take a receiver before you took Coley, but I like it.

Thanks, I think Coley could be a steal in this draft..
Harris was let go in GB, he's not gonna be on this team. Streater is just taking up space and I'd rather look elsewhere for ILB.

Garrett in all likelihood isn't dropping, I mean I'd love it but I just couldn't put him in a mock landing to us. I know Mahomes is your boy so I won't get into a huge debate lol...I just think it will take him a very long time to get behind Kyle's offense. I need to see how Kamara's knees check out before giving him a 3rd round grade especially in this draft

I don't know much about Stacy Coley so I don't have much to say about him lol.
I believe you cannot trade compensatory picks (FYI)
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
I believe you cannot trade compensatory picks (FYI)

They changed the rule last year so now you can.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Harris was let go in GB, he's not gonna be on this team. Streater is just taking up space and I'd rather look elsewhere for ILB.

Garrett in all likelihood isn't dropping, I mean I'd love it but I just couldn't put him in a mock landing to us. I know Mahomes is your boy so I won't get into a huge debate lol...I just think it will take him a very long time to get behind Kyle's offense. I need to see how Kamara's knees check out before giving him a 3rd round grade especially in this draft

I don't know much about Stacy Coley so I don't have much to say about him lol.

I actually like Streater and think he has potential if used more..
I'm thinking Hue gets desperate for 1 of Trubisky or Watson..their pass rushers are actually good already..I guess I'm more hopeful then sure..and yeah I might think Mahomes is better then he is a little bc I like him so much but I just love his potential and think working with a great coach will help him develop into something special..And you hear it here 1st lol Kamara is going to be a steal..oh and Coley his freshman year was considered a 1st rounder just like KD Cannon but he fell off, he's going to run in the 4.4s, he can return kicks and punts..he's a good player that could also be a huge steal..I compare him to the kid from the Vikings that went to Maryland, forget his name right now 🙄
[ Edited by jersey49er on Jan 19, 2017 at 1:57 PM ]
Originally posted by jersey49er:
I'm thinking Hue gets desperate for 1 of Trubisky or Watson..their pass rushers are actually good already..I guess I'm more hopeful then sure..and yeah I might think Mahomes is better then he is a little bc I like him so much but I just love his potential and think working with a great coach will help him develop into something special..And you hear it here 1st lol Kamara is going to be a steal..oh and Coley his freshman year was considered a 1st rounder just like KD Cannon but he fell off, he's going to run in the 4.4s, he can return kicks and punts..he's a good player that could also be a huge steal..I compare him to the kid from the Vikings that went to Maryland, forget his name right now 🙄

I'll pass on Streater...I want upgrades I'd rather see what Eric Rogers has then him.

Hey if Myles is the pick then I'm good with Mahomes, I think he's gonna take yrs to develop coming from that offense at Tech. Much rather have Mitch. Karmara is your boy so I will be watching lol. I might get ripped but Nixon is f**king good....if he can be had for a late pick I don't care about his past (which is just that the past). A young man can learn.

Just glad there's something positive to talk about now
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Jan 19, 2017 at 2:07 PM ]

Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by jersey49er:

I'll pass on Streater...I want upgrades I'd rather see what Eric Rogers has then him.

Hey if Myles is the pick then I'm good with Mahomes, I think he's gonna take yrs to develop coming from that offense at Tech. Much rather have Mitch. Karmara is your boy so I will be watching lol. I might get ripped buy Nixon is f**king good....if he can be had for a late pick I don't care about his past (which is just that the past). A young man can learn.

Completely forgot about Rogers, I was wanting badly to see what he can do in the NFL before his injury, yeah if Garrett is gone I won't be mad about Mitch or Deshaun being the pick..I also like Nixon and agree ppl make mistakes and he has been good since and hopefully learned from it..just unsure if he gets drafted bc if it..it's not a failed drug test we are talking about..
This should be your last mock ever. I've seen a lot of mock drafts and this might be the worst I've ever seen
Nice mock
Originally posted by valrod33:
This should be your last mock ever. I've seen a lot of mock drafts and this might be the worst I've ever seen

Lol thanks for your opinion buddy..ill remember your comment after the combine when I'm about to do another one and stop bc you said do..👍🏻
Originally posted by tohara3:
Nice mock

Thanks, obviously not everyone thinks so lol
Share 49ersWebzone